BitcoinZ (BTCZ) Point of Sale app (passed - live)

Thank you for your kind words, i also agre with you but this is the fate of third party companies. It would be nice if it is open source, however, we decided to start and continue as not open source.
Thank you for understanding.
Kind regards

3 Likes

@Hugo i think you dont like the proposal. Maybe i can convince you

1 Like

Nice website. Caring for details as I like. Good product. YES.

3 Likes

Thank you @robkot and everyone

1 Like

your idea is not bad
I did a search on your domain
according to the stats since its creation about 140 days since you have about 1,5 customer per day and I guess it’s you … on google trend nothing 0 interest
you ask about 5-6 million in btcz do you know how much it represents in usd for a rig about 4000 $ of electricity
i think you want to use btcz to make you know and not the other way around so i do not see why pay for your benefit … sorry

No, i dont agree with you @Hugo,
Be sure we made the same proposal to some other popular coins (top 20 in CMC) and asked the cost as threefold. They accepted and we are working on it now. However i offered you $400 which is nothing. I can tell you some similar companies whoose cost starts from 20k USD.

Regarding $4000 electricity stuff, you are right maybe, but if i demand the cost as BTC or USD directly, could foundation cover this? If so, okey, we accept too.

Have you ever created company without any income? We did it. Our only income is this fund proposal and it goes directly to developers. We never get fee from transactions, merchants/users dont pay any fee monthly/annual. The domain statistics are not everything. Anyway, you will see our success soon.

Kind regards

2 Likes

adjust the amount of units btcz as a result of electricity costs of rigs at least even if you would ask us $ 1200 like you did with other crypto it would be fair

1 Like

The presence of the Russian language is desirable. A good market share on the planet understands the Russian language, and does not understand the proposed ones.

3 Likes

@Myhailo can you help for Russian translation? If so, we can add it

Here our other products released today:

1 Like

Hello @Faneatiku @Monobody @Marcelus
This is 14th day, there are 36 votes and 97% “Yes”.
How can we continue to process? Its mean “this proposal approved?”
Kind regards

From what I know that’s a ‘go’ sign. Guys @cryptorex @VandarGR , you store the vault keys :wink:

3 Likes

Thanks @Monobody

The proposal is approved and no veto is warranted. I’ll start acquiring the required funds from the VaultZ sources and transfer the amount.

@PlusBit please provide a BTCZ address to send payment.

4 Likes

Thank you Dear @cryptorex,
I also sent you PM regarding contract which guarantee the application and details.

PlusBit BTCZ address: t1NP8y6vpbFChAYUuAjgYJfKRPUHpHcgJc6

Kind regards

2 Likes

Thanks, for the address. It will take a few days to get the funds to you as there is a process.

I’ll update this thread when it has been completed.

3 Likes

Thank you, we will start to work on BTCZ POS.
Kind regards

3 Likes

2 Likes

Thanks for the updates.

The payment has been sent. view transaction

3,990,000 BTCZ let me know if the conversion is sufficient. Thanks.

2 Likes

Many thanks @cryptorex,
You can here find the app and all related documents like video, screenshots etc: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1hVTp5mt-82o9HmMRGND4ExjnMjqMZXdn?usp=sharing

After testing the app, we ca release it on Google Play Store

Kind regards

3 Likes

Thank you @cryptorex and @PlusBit for that. I hope that this will add extra value to our coin and help us grow! All the best!

3 Likes