FastTech accept, listing on Coinpayments Proposal (on hold)

office

About FastTech

FastTech is the techno-centric destination for all your geeky needs and more.

FastTech’s missions

FastTech is committed to become the most loved and trusted electronics marketplace by offering superior shopping experience, timely shipping, and stellar customer service.

FastTech puts customer service first. Unlike many other stores, we believe customer service starts the second customers enter our website. We have staffs dedicated to answering questions in our forums, and we offer pre-sale technical support on our site and via e-mail.

Where is FastTech located?

Operated by Cloud Commerce Systems Limited located in Hong Kong, FastTech’s main warehouse is strategically situated in Guangdong, China, where the Pearl River Delta is located. Foxconn runs factories with over half a million people here. Quoting Wikipedia, “the Pearl River Delta [is] the world’s workshop and is a major manufacturing base for products such as electronic products.” By situating ourselves at the heart of the baking oven of electronics, we gain direct access to the best selections of the latest gadgets and equipments at the best possible factory direct price. The tremendous savings are then passed on directly to customers like you.

Is FastTech legit?

We run our own inventory and customer support center, in a modern loft of over 30,000 square feet.

Verified by VeriSign

FastTech is professionally authenticated by VeriSign for legitimacy. VeriSign verifies that their client’s business is real, and that the owner and operator of the website exist and are really who they claim they are.

With plenty of products sold at around $1 shipped, try us out today, and discover the new and better way shopping for gadgets.

Accepted cryptocurrency payments:
FastTech has been pro-crypto since 2014. We currently accept the following cryptocurrencies, in ticker alphabetical order:
BCH (Bitcoin Cash)
BTC/XBT (Bitcoin)
DASH (Dash)
DCR (Decred)
DGB (DigiByte)
DOGE (Dogecoin)
ETC (Ether Classic)
ETH (Ethereum)
LSK (LISK)
LTC (Litecoin)
NEO (NEO)
PIVX (PIVX)
QTUM (Qtum)
STRAT (Stratis)
SYS (Syscoin)
VTC (Vertcoin)
WAVES (Waves)
XEM (NEM)
XMR (Monero)
XVG (VERGE)
ZEC (ZCash)

Payments Technical Details
Orders are placed as soon as crypto payments are received. Note that your order may display a clearing payment status for a short time for sufficient network confirmations to occur, after which it will automatically disappear.
To achieve accepting cryptocurrencies as a payment, FastTech uses Coinpayments service.

Goal of the Proposal:
To make an acceptance of BitcoinZ cryptocurrency Worldwide, first of all at such a huge market as FastTech!
FastTech moto is: ‘Our privilege is to serve you!’

Coinpayments details
1300 Various accepted altcoins as a payment service under coinpayments.
Helps to connect service vendors, markets with cryptocurrency group services through high end and user friendly up to date technologies such as:
Woocommerce, Shopify, WHMCS, Opencart, OSCommerce, Magento and more.
Coinpayments takes cryptocurrencies to a higher lever of acceptance with their all in one tools.
N
It isnt only a service for Cryptocurrency groups, but markets in the United States and the Europen Union can also use their service to instant change their crypto into FIAT money or other currency as soon as they wish and asks legal recipies about transactions.
It would stabilize more our Legal entity.
Coinpayments reached 2,436,500 company which uses their services at 182 country.

Costage of Coinpayments Service
Payments/Commercial Activity
Incoming Payments - To Balance (funds go to CoinPayments Wallet)= 0.50%
Incoming Payments - ASAP/Nightly (funds are forwarded to external address)= 0.50% + coin TX fee
Commercial Deposits (Callback Addresses created with our API) =0.50%
Wallet Service
Personal Deposits (Addresses made on the Your Wallets page or Deposit Addresses retreived with our API)= First 10,000 Euro equivalent, monthly: FREE *
After that: 0.50%
Conversions coin= TX fee + conversion partner’s fees (if any)
Withdrawals coin= TX fee2

Side effect of using coinpayments
It is a third party Service.

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

8 Likes

My Choice:

1 Like

Good to have a chance to buy components for one of my hobby using crypto :nerd_face:

1 Like

Nice Nakiphzan! They have a bunch of other stuffs then Electronics (like clothes, office stuffs, toys etc…)
My goal is to show them a list / interest why would they accept us!
Our BtcZ price is not a matter (see their crypto list, they accept DGB and other cheap coins too), rather its another impact, because our price will only grow!

1 Like

I would go for this one! Need this one everywhere, would love to pay with bitcoinZ

2 Likes

@MeJutty 's choice:

2 Likes

also

1 Like

Overall value: 360,5$
Niice! 1-2 more item and Im able to send a serious Request!
Why would they accept us if we wont spend money there… (i mean minimum the core have to spend some…)

I would buy this for shure: https://m.fasttech.com/products/0/10046922/9623362-portable-solar-panel-outdoor-travel-emergency

And if i will search more i will get also other stuff… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Request Sent guys! Cross fingers!! :sunglasses:

FastTech accept request sent:

Please say some kind words under there!

1 Like

this is such a great idea @Vegan2Go

fingers crossed!

1 Like

Now they will list us asap!
:stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Great news! well done!!

1 Like

Is there any news since? I just discovered this website now and it would be great to pay in BTCZ, but it is not listed at the moment.

I am interested in vaping articles:

2 Likes

News is they are up to, but our gateway is broken at the moment sadly…

reqiest edited and got a form of proposal.
FastTech is ready to accept us, but they use Coinpayments services to do.
Marcelus and I did further steps to accept our new payment gateways, but there is no time intervall when they can integrate it.
So to get things fasten up a bit, we still could try this opportunity.

1 Like

Coinpayments listing fee changed. I got a new letter today from them.
actual fee is 100.000 CPS coin for the first year and if our volume has an avarage 5000 Euro through coinpayments, it will be free after next year.
0.1 euro/ CPS coin fixed rated on their site.

This means listing fee is only 10.000 euro only, and we can work out, manage, do more marketing to BtcZ be spent at FastTech, so we can achieve easily the avarage limit.
Not for only FastTech, BtcZ will be available to the whole 2 mln users of them, all personal and market users!
Its the best deal we got from them!

1 Like

Me parece muy bueno el trato!!!. Viva btcz. Podemos utilizar el fondo de vaults?

1 Like

Si, gracias! :slight_smile: