Listing BitcoinZ on Folgory Exchange! (Passed but cancelled)

I believe they have close to a million users.

4 Likes

I was saying it on the subject of fixing polls, but doing it as you like best

1 Like

Why don’t you invite Folgory managers here so that they can present their proposal to the entire community and give us information and data about their exchange? @Florin_Indrie. I think it would be much more transparent and nutritious for the BitcoinZ, a much more decentralized process, no @Vegan2Go?

1 Like

I already fixed. Its built in pole of BtcZ forum.

Not my Proposal. Im not in contact of Folgory.

1 Like

Draga Manu, oricand poti contacta si tu Managerul de la Folgory!

1 Like

Dear Manu, anytime you and any member of the community have the opportunity to contact Folgory and you can invite her here and see what she says. If you think that means transparency, you are free to do so

3 Likes

You are not in contact with them yet?

I think that if we can save intermediaries, everything is more transparent, don’t bother, it’s just my opinion

Repeat, contact them and invite here!, In my vision a negotiation it doesn’t behave like that, Anytime, any member can contact Folgory Listing Manager!, via their Site!

3 Likes

can you contact the listing cordinator in telegram @folgory, but i not beleave that they partecipate in any forum.

1 Like

Sounds good. Vote yes

3 Likes

Why do you want to pay a centralized exchange to list a decentralized project, especially one that is younger than BTCZs genesis block? Doesn’t make an sense to me to pay $5,000 - $14,000 just to be listed on a centralized exchange and get some fake volume of $5,000-$50,000 for 3 months to a year. That might bring up price, but in an inorganic way. After that volume generation period is up, then what?

Haven’t we learned our lesson from btc-alpha and exrates.me when they delisted BTCZ due to low volume after they had been paid?

We’re about decentralization and paying any exchange any amount up front for listing fees is in no way decentralized.

How about we come together as a community and provide liquidity to the many DeXs out there instead of focusing on how much VaultZ is going to pay out to a CeX?

5 Likes

You can’t count on a centralized exchange for anything. Not your keys, not your crypto. Do you know how many BTC has been lost over the last 12 years through centralized exchanges, clear-net and dark? Exit scams are a real issue.

you see, this is the beauty of an open community, everyone comments according to their own opinion … you thought, I think that maybe the lesson should be different, and more specifically to be just more careful about how we choose the Platforms!, you can force people to trade in a exchange just because you think that is the way!..(my hummble opinion)

1 Like

Many thanks to @Florin_Indrie for his efforts to contact many exchanges and of course Folgory .

The normal listing package that guarantees no strict delisting policy and has 2 pairs is the way to go IMHO and if we get a better price it would be even better.

The pairs that we should ask for, according to logic and the recent twitter poll, are BTCZ/USDT and BTCZ/LTC.

4 Likes

Omg, this approach from @Florin_Indrie is one of the best offers that we could get for the beginning from Folgory because he knows some people there and already he is giving us prices that are normally only for tokens (the unique blockchains are charged with the prices in the lower part that are higher).

It is absolutely transparent , this is the original pricelist we have contacted Folgory as well me & Chad.

If the community decides yes, Florin will negotiate further for us and in the end we would pay as a community to their official address with a verification from their official emails to our community emailbox.

I don’t see anything wrong and I would say that your tone can be considered (classically) as discouraging (at least) by the active members who try their best in order to take this project in another level.

It is a shame implying that Fiorin acts as a “shady” intermediate.

In the past you had implied again and again several things for many people who have dedicated so much time for the project that maybe you cannot even realize.

4 Likes

If we go Full pack, we are basically protected from delisting, or can they still use the “Unconventional behavior” excuse for kicking us out and stealing the listing money?

4 Likes

I’ve been going over the pros of adding to the new exchange for a few days before bed. Honestly, I don’t see any pluses other than adding us to the big top 20 exchanges. Folgory may pan out, it may not, and it’s already like a bet. The question is, does a project almost four years old like BitcoinZ need to make such risky decisions? In my opinion, it doesn’t have to, and it shouldn’t even. It is known that each new exchange increases our visibility, but what if no one new comes? We will be branded as a loser currency that no one will want. Of course, maybe this is the best time to take a chance, but who knows. I think that as a coin that relies on decentralization, we should appear in as many DEX as possible. At the same time trying to attack one big, recognizable top 20 exchange to generate a lot of trading volume there.

4 Likes

We have no delisting because of volume and such reasons even with the normal pack.

The scam exits & hacks are the only bad scenario but this happens with every centralized scenario.

4 Likes