Listing BitcoinZ on Folgory Exchange! (Passed but cancelled)

i was replying to fellboy’s comment

Ok, Sorry, mea culpa!

1 Like

googling folgory reviews this is the first result https://au.trustpilot.com/review/folgory.com
wile over all the star rating is good the are quite a few people calling them scammers

2 Likes

Yes, i Know, Aboout all exchange people have different opinion!

1 Like

no i mean saying that they stole money

1 Like

Yes, sayiing, when we say somtheing- maybe it will help if we have some proff!

1 Like

I vote “No” based on the same reasoning I have posted at the other exchange proposal running parallel at the forum now (Listing BitcoinZ on Coinsbit).

I only have to add that this folgory exchange despite the huge volume it reports, it has only 5926 weekly visits based on the CMC metrics (currently at 90 place with 4.1/10 exchange score) https://coinmarketcap.com/rankings/exchanges/. If this is not a fake volume I really dont know what it is.

And if we are after only for the volume, I am pretty sure we could find a way cheaper solution than this one.

Also this “huge” exchange has 2 Google apps, one of which has 100+ and the other 1000+ downloads!

Just for comparison reasons I mention also here that:

• STEX app has 100000+ downloads
  • Crex24 app has 50000+
  • Graviex app has 10000+

I am pretty sure much more red flags will be revealed while digging up the internet, some of which have already been mentioned from some of our members.

So, I believe that this listing would be a very bad investment decision, which could also bring us in great risk without any obvious benefit or reason!

ps. They also need KYC, that someone can actually find it only after he has already deposited without any previous notification about KYC.

3 Likes

I have no idea if folgory is a decent exchange, I hope it is because we almost definitely are approving the listing there. People asking for proof while ignoring multiple comments alledging fake volume and shady behavior from the exchange seem to be burying their head in the sand and ignoring a bunch of warning signs. Coinbase and kraken don’t get these kind of allegations. I wouldn’t buy a used car at a lot that had reviews like these, I certainly won’t put a bunch of my money at an exchange like this. Hope it works out, nothing but the best to all here

2 Likes

Agreed. Why focus on CEX listings?

I won’t chat fight with you again.
Seems so you gonna vote NO to Binance listing too.
:laughing:

1 Like

You see, you are correct. An open community is wonderful. Also, please note some of the OG community team members have not voted yet :stuck_out_tongue:

With that being said, there are much better options than these random centralized exchanges that are being proposed. To me, all that is a waste of community funds. Paying to get listed on a crappy centralized exchange for a 100% decentralized, ASIC resistant coin such as BTCZ is just flat out retarded and irresponsible in my opinion. That’s just my 2 cents, and I hold them to extreme values.

I’m sure more of you are just hoping to get more volume to hopefully boost price so you can sell some, so I’m going to go look at these exchanges myself and give my full humble opinion;

Folgory.com (I haven’t found anything good worth writing about without actually sending funds over to exchange):

#1: The page took too long to load (my speed test results while torrenting files, running full node wallets, streaming audio and mining were just
PING ms 34,
DOWNLOAD Mbps 199.80
UPLOAD Mbps 11.52
see here https://www.speedtest.net/result/11493224805)

#2 Folgory has hardly any interest according to Google trends. However take this as a grain of salt because even I don’t use Google search. (https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?q=folgory&geo=US)

#3 When I click the login/register button on folgory.com it bounces back and forth between loading the dashboard and login pages in a continuous loop, so I can’t even open the page in Brave browser with shields all down.

#4 Upon loading the page in firefox browser from a foreign VPN, KYC verification is still required. For a privacy coin, this is a no-go!

#5 The “White Lable” tab leads to a dead page https://whitex.exchange/

#6 The Folgory Debit card costs $20, so you’re meaning to tell me that you want to give away $20 just to be able to convert your BTCZ back into dirty fiat currency and pay more fees when doing so?

#7 On the Launchpad page, there is nothing Active, Upcoming, or Going

#8 On the Staking page, the staking return rates are way lower than any DeFi platform I’ve ever staked anything on, and I am experienced.

#9 The FLG page doesn’t even load, at least not for me. In case you haven’t tried, here’s the link https://flg.folgory.com/staking

#10 If 9 red flags wasn’t enough for you, here’s number 10; on the List A Coin page, which I read first and saved for last. “We dedicate many energies and resources to keep our systems always updated with highest security standard for ensuring to our users a safe and succesfull experience.” the exert can be found by reading the aforementioned link."

But if 10 still isn’t enough for you, I’ll dig deeper.

#11 BTCZ has seniority over this :poop: exchange, so why on earth and who in their right f’king mind would want to pay to get listed on an exchange who has only been around since the Q2 of 2019?
Here’s the WHOis link https://www.whois.com/whois/folgory.com

Domain name: folgory.com Registry Domain ID: 2377271240_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.namecheap.com
Registrar URL: http://www.namecheap.com
Updated Date: 2021-04-24T12:46:39.11Z
Creation Date: 2019-04-06T14:45:28.00Z
Registrar Registration
Expiration Date: 2023-04-06T14:45:28.00Z
Registrar: NAMECHEAP INC
Registrar IANA ID: 1068 Registrar Abuse
Contact Email: email@namecheap.com
Registrar Abuse Contact
Phone: +1.6613102107
Reseller: NAMECHEAP INC
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Withheld for Privacy Purposes
Registrant Organization: Privacy service provided by Withheld for Privacy ehf
Registrant Street: Kalkofnsvegur 2
Registrant City: Reykjavik
Registrant State/Province: Capital Region
Registrant Postal Code: 101 Registrant Country: IS
Registrant Phone: +354.4212434
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: email@withheldforprivacy.com
Registry Admin ID:
Admin Name: Withheld for Privacy Purposes
Admin Organization: Privacy service provided by Withheld for Privacy ehf
Admin Street: Kalkofnsvegur 2
Admin City: Reykjavik
Admin State/Province: Capital Region Admin Postal Code: 101
Admin Country: IS Admin Phone: +354.4212434 Admin Phone Ext: Admin Fax:
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email: email@withheldforprivacy.com
Registry Tech ID:
Tech Name: Withheld for Privacy Purposes
Tech Organization: Privacy service provided by Withheld for Privacy ehf Tech Street: Kalkofnsvegur 2 Tech City: Reykjavik Tech State/Province: Capital Region
Tech Postal Code: 101 Tech
Tech Phone: +354.4212434
Tech Phone Ext:
Tech Fax:
Tech Fax Ext:
Tech Email: email@withheldforprivacy.com
Name Server: dale.ns.cloudflare.com
Name Server: kami.ns.cloudflare.com
DNSSEC: unsigned URL of the ICANN WHOIS Data
Problem Reporting System: http://wdprs.internic.net/ >>>
Last update of WHOIS database: 2021-05-04T02:57:03.42Z <<< For more information on Whois status codes, please visit https://icann.org/epp

The exchange smells of exit scam! Have you ever even experienced one? I would think not, or all of you who voted yes to this shit wouldn’t have.

So please, DYOR before voting. For the love of bitcoinZ

I would say this system stinks of the typical Russian exchange exit scam, however I can’t prove the Russian part, and no offense to the Russian people (I actually think they have a pretty awesome accent), but the country code of the admin and tech comes back as Iceland. That still may not be accurate, so I’ll base #10 off of age of the exchange.

Now I would like to tell the OG BTCZ community veterans one last thing, especially you @VandarGR, @Rokmikuz, @Monobody, @Vegan2Go:

I am fairly disappointed that either of you would vote yes to the standard or the full pack.

Goodnight.

4 Likes

Man unfortunately everything can happen with a CEX .
This is always a risk that’s why the Community tries to not spend much on a listing.

16k was really one of the cheapest offers for the proposed services. Exmo wanted 10btc for 1 pair, ccex 3.5btc etc…

As a fair & private project we are not crazy for CEXes, u know this. However they are needed for some certain things like showing higher volumes in reporting pages like cmc etc which in return grants to the project higher visibility, more members that appreciate bitcoinz for its fair rules, transparent launch and fundamentals.

The VaultZ community fund will not be “dumped” for this. We all buy some bitcoinz for usdt and we pay with these usdtnfor the listing. Some people even wish to donate for an exchange listing so the overall used coins from the fund will be around 10-12% and in reality will be just distributed to active community members who buy them for usdt.

No nightmare scenario. We share many same points of view. We just try to make balanced choices and expand in every direction.
We have already two DEX listings this year.
This is the first CEX for 2021.

3 Likes

Those “DEX” listings this year are not traditional DEX we 3 Decentralized Applications. But whatever, we’ll make this an “I told you so” moment in the future. I hope to be proven wrong, however.

Thank you. I done my research because my head isn’t in the sand. Seems like you done some homework as well instead of just voting.

You don’t seem too bright @Florin_Indrie

I’m not going to fight your mask!

1 Like

more than 23 days have passed, should voting close? I think the whole package won

Last call! Stop insulting, provoking, blaming on Community members.

(Listing BitcoinZ on Coinsbit)

FollowWings, VaultZ is donation from miners. That is why we have to be extra careful with these money. We have to double and triple check everything before we spend them and not auto voting yes to every random listing some random guy brings to our community.

Just because these money havent come out of our pocket straightforwardlly, doesnt mean we have the right to spent them at a glimpse of an eye, just like as they were premined. Because they are not! Miners have paid electricity in order for our communty to have these funds.

At real life, would y give 16k $ out of your pocket to some guy y have met 1 month ago just because he promises you “the sky with the stars”? I dont think so! These are your money, y will be extra careful with them.

But it is easy to spent money that is not ours, eh? Who cares about the possible conciquences? Will you, @Vegan2Go and @Florin_Indrie, take the responsibility if this listing will not go as you expect? I dont think so! Will you compensate any possible loses of our community members? I dont think so either, eh?

Who cares about responsibillities, all we care about is our rights, eh?
Our right to vote! Our right to create, change and close whatever thread, topic or voting we want! Our right to tell whatever we like! Our right to threat and atack those who dont tell what we like!
But when it comes the time of responsibilities, we are like “Oh, no thanks”, eh? Beatiful!

2021.05.31. One of the Folgory team members Alessia came to BtcZ Discord and let us make questions toward the listing possibility.
During the Q/A Alessia’s Answers had minutes of delays.
We had a specific question about a scam action against one of the BtcZ members which was reported the day before.
The action is also questionable but how Alessia answered is unprofessional.
She tried to not hear it and when we asked her sgain she questioned back.

After an hour or so of silence Alessia switched topic and made a pressuring attenpt to pay or the deal will be canceled.
As we are the customer, its also unprofessional.

1 Like