Next E-Meeting 30.05.2020

I do not know the cost but if they all agree I can find out or find out someone who is more on the subject. But I reiterate it seems to me that it is the first good step to take.

Totally agree, if we can afford it.

1 Like

I contacted them by chat Someone as to email them to the team listing manager to get answers
Here is the email: [email protected]

Bruno

2 Likes

Let’s nominate the person during the meeting, unless somebody is eager to do it already on our behalf and share the communication. :wink:

I Think we should vote for the person.
Because if many persons contact them, i don’t want the coin to lose his credibility because of some trolls.

Regards
Bruno

1 Like

It seems to me that a person should be chosen and that it is the one that leads the negotiation. Is right

1 Like

Both of you @brudu92 and @matiman are right.

Let’s raise this matter during our meeting in 2 weeks time. We could then verbalize what would be our expectations for such a Communications Officer/Representative for any collab/co-op/adoption/listing initiatives. After the meeting we can make a post on who are we looking for and volunteers could respond to it and as a community we vote and decide on who would we like to represent our BTCZ Network. This task could also be performed by two people, not to put too much pressure on one person, if they synchronize between themselves.

Mono

2 Likes

Yeah that’s the Idea but the fact to make a Vote.(after some thougths)
We are running out of our road for decentralization.
Cause we vote to Centralize the Name of our Network to someone.

I think we should talk about it during the meeting and find a way to make it look decentralized
Because we trust in it

Bruno

Changelly would be an all around great boost for this coin. I just created an account to the forum, but have been mining BTCZ for sometime. I can say I am impressed with the positive community support, and see a bright future.

2 Likes

How does meeting start time 7-8PM [UTC+2] sound? EU people are not asleep/drunk :wink: yet and US peeps are already awake/hangovered :wink: .

3 Likes

will i have a birthday gift during the E-meeting XD
my birthday is the 25 XD

2 Likes

It depends on how actively will you participate during the meeting! :wink:

1 Like

:rofl::joy:
Yeah i understand no worries about it i’ll be there .

2 Likes

Let’s fix the actual time, how about
2PM [EDT] New York
7PM [UTC+1] London
8PM [UTC+2] Berlin/Rome/Paris/Ljubljana/Warsaw
9PM [UTC+3] Athens

Sounds OK?

• YES
  • NO

0 voters

5 Likes

Hello, on which platform are you going to hold the videoconference, and for the Lima area, Bogota, what time is it?

1 Like

Hey @csrol . We will have it on zoom as soon as @Marcelus sets it up we will spread the invitation link.
I trust for Lima/Bogota it will be 1 PM since you guys are UTC-5.

1 Like

Unfortunately, changelly is out of the table for now. They require large volume cryptoexchange listing before they even consider your coin.

1 Like

@Nucashmining @Nakipzhan @Oduvanchik @plodoto @PlusBit @Rokmikuz @GreyFox @Terapass @equipool.1ds.us @VandarGR Let the others know :slight_smile:
https://zoom.us/j/93720818589?pwd=ODlxdUpVZEZCYnlPSUhvb3ZnOU9jUT09

3 Likes

^ @gilardh @GaGa @Jedker @Jagermeister @Johnn559 @kovach @Laodikia @lorort @Marcelus @MidwestMiner

2 Likes

It’s set! This Saturday:
2PM [EDT] New York
7PM [UTC+1] London
8PM [UTC+2] Berlin/Rome/Paris/Ljubljana/Warsaw
9PM [UTC+3] Athens
Zoomlink in the above comment.

2 Likes