BitcoinZ (BTCZ) Point of Sale app (passed - live)

when you test the app and give us okey, we will release it on Play store.

We created a channel on Discord (https://discord.gg/euCXh2F) where can we discuss future updates. Also community can share information, images or videos about merchants which accept BTCZ with PlusBit POS.

Kind regards

2 Likes

Thank you PlusBit, I downloaded the POS-wallet and it works.
My questions:

1. Are you going to create individual wallets for each coin (ZCoin, BTCZ etc.) or you will create multi-coin wallet?
  2. I can see new addresses can be added with no limits. Can it happen that a store assistant adds his own BTCZ address and continue accepting payments? Maybe this function should be password protected?
1 Like

Some more questions/remarks:
3. ‘Fiat currency’ and ‘Choose address’ buttons are too small.
4. Why to choose currency every time? Normally it is always the same.
5. The BTCZ wallet stays inactive for too long time after the first payment acceptance. If there are several buyers paying by crypto… For sure it’s possible to create several wallets and to use them one-by-one, choosing manually. But better if application can understand what is ‘available’ address (within a list of programmed addresses) and to choose it automatically.
6. The most important and difficult to realize: acceptance of crypto and storing coins is not interesting for merchants (at least now and in the next nearest years), because of high volatility of crypto. Moreover, they have to make tax reporting with fiat currencies. So, coins must be converted to fiat ‘on-the-fly’ and to be sent to the merchants bank account. Here we need cooperation with exchanges.
I saw a video about payment system in crypto with cooperation with EXMO exchange where they could realize this. Maybe we can study this experience and do similar. I will try to find this video and post the link here.

1 Like

Hi, thank you for feedback,

1- Yes, our first aim is to create coin speficed POS app for each coin. At the end of 2020, once we listed other coins (if they demand), we will create all in app.
2- Yes, it is in our roadmap to add pin protection both for address and balance pages. Also employees shouldnot see the owner’ balance.
Extra information: this is just POS app, it is not wallet and it never hold any privatekey or funds.
Kind regards

1 Like

3- It is designed better on the screen, if needed we can find a solution for next updates.
4- Because if it stay selected, we need to connect coingecko api each 3-5 seconds to show the price updated. We can destroy the coingecko server. So, we cannot do it.
5- The same problem is here available. The first version of the app had automatic address selection, however there is a limit also for insight block explorer api and this can cause a problem. In fact it is easy to add 3-4 address at the beginning. Then they only need one click for selection.
6- Yes we have a plan like this but we need some time. Regarding merchant stuff, BTCZ community and ambassadors can help :slight_smile:

1 Like
1 Like

Ammound to be paid is wrong in APP.

1 Like

if the address is entered, it should be remembered permanently after being selected, also the fiat currency selection

It may not be necessary to quote the amount, it would be a better solution

1 Like

you need change the address because of confirmation stuff.
Also if the currency selection stay selected we can destroy the api server of provider.
Technically they are not very possible.

1 Like

i didnot understand, what is wrong?

1 Like

screen “waiting for payment” red inscription wrong value BTCZ

1 Like

How did you calculate it? Can you send me screenshot and detail? @robkot

1 Like

1 Like

Coingecko BTCZ/USD price is $0.00010135…
I created invoice for $0.00010135…
Amount to be paid is 1 BTCZ

2 Likes

2 Likes

I deleted the application and now I can’t send You a screenshot. I had 100% error, but in your photos it’s OK where I had it.

2 Likes

@PlusBit integrate it into my website. is a site created in php

3 Likes