BitcoinZ GUI Miner - Mid-year makeover

Hello Community!

The developer for our BitcoinZ GUI miner has reached out asking if there are any reasonable requests/changes they would like to see for our GUI miner. Please express any ideas in this thread and we’ll deliver the message!

3 Likes

CPU please
Cpu cpu cpu have to reach 20 letters

Thanks

2 Likes

Nice! Just what I wanted!
-Intensity set bar is buggy (amd - claymore), it doesnt save the modified settings.
-reconnect on hangup time (claymore) to be added
-please if you can make implement a decentralization plugin and be set as default on (which auto connects to the lowest popularity pool)
-nice and clean design

1 Like

Adding a value feature like the Zen Swing wallet would be nice so you don’t have to pull up coinmarketcap to figure out how much your coins are worth in USD.

1 Like

Enver CPU mining is not profitable anymore for this coin…this is a GUI interface for PC’s so its not like people will use this to mass deploy - they can already use nheqminer in CPU mode to do that.

I posted the miner on brazil whatsapp once… some of them where not happy without cpu function… think its marketing … as for gpus not all are supported … i cant mine with that gpu that is on my laptop

GPU support is part of the embedded miners - not the GUI portion. There is a reason they don’t support M versions.

A hash distribution feature. Miner spreads hash across all btcz pools.

All user has to do is start miner and miner auto selects pool with less network hash rate.

1 Like

Thats it! Same as my suggestion! Could be switch able, default on as for full Decentralization, no force.

1 Like

@cryptorex how about to make it more Decentralized design?
I mean custom / skinable like winamp.
Common standard would be a BtcZ logo as Start button.
It would be attractive.
Many of us would like to make his / her own skin and share (/ sell?)
I would even add a visualiser plugin for hashrates :smiley: