Hello to everyone of the BitcoinZ community! I believe that a podcast for this project would capture the attention of some people that are unaware of this project. And used as a tool for people that are on the fence or skeptical thinking that this project is “dead” or having little progress (which I know the project is anything but dead). A podcast could let people not so close to the project know what is going on when it seems a bit slower.
What I think the podcast should do:
- Break down what the project is (in simple terms for people that don’t understand all of the technology)
- Use cases for the coin
- Current and future development (simplified)
- Possibly comparison (Example: How its like Bitcoin but how it is different and beneficial on many areas)
- What people not so closely to the project can do to help out
Those are just a few of the ideas of what the podcast could help to do.
I can start writing the intro and or the first episode as soon as Sunday and record soon after (I can’t give an exact day yet). I want to put out there I may not be able to post podcasts a bunch (estimate of one a week or two). I want anyone’s opinion should I run ads for the podcast (I would try to find a way to donate them to the community)? I do not want any compensation.
Questions for everyone:
- Should I run ads? Or just addresses for people to donate to (directly to the community fund)? Or both?
- What should be the name for the show? (Off the top of my head I thought of The BitZcast) I am open to any name. If there is more than one I’ll open a vote.
- Would getting another Twitter account for the podcast and to retweet other BTCZ news be a must? Would anyone be opposed to me opening it so I can tweet out as soon as a new episode is available?
Thank you to everyone that had time to read this! I will be interested to see what everyone thinks. I am open to all criticism (be as tough as you want). I know all of your time is valuable, looking forward to spreading word of BitcoinZ