BitcoinZ has all the community and the offerings, but lacks substantially in awareness. We’ve had several community members ask why other projects are “stealing” our ideas. Although some not necessarily stolen, they just beat us to marketing.
Mission Statement or Vision
Allocate a portion of donated funds to submit Press Releases to Coin Media outlets - which accept BTC - or offer BitcoinZ as payment.
Objectives to be achieved
Our current objectives are to make the following (but not limited to) known - in a 7+ Press Release series
Switch to Zhash
Ease of use
Easy transfer ability (entrepreneur opportunity)
Ease of minining
Although some of these are vague - it is necessary to keep the details of our releases quiet until press time.
We have identified approximately 10 Coin Media News outlets that range between $250 - $500 USD per press release. They accept BTC for posting.
- I will write 7-10 articles on the above topics
- Submit for editorial review to Coin News Media
- Monitor impact
- Rinse & repeat
Bringing much needed awareness to the unique global project we know and love as BitcoinZ.
Performance and progress measures
- Request stats from media outlets
- Monitor hashrates
- Monitor exchange volume
- Monitor chat activity
- Rise in troubleshooting efforts
Risks and ways to address them
- Leaks - I will write these and drafts will be submitted to a select limited few for quick review and feedback.
- Budget - We risk spending for Press Releases with no impact. However, the allocated budget will not be spent in one rush. We will ease into the PR rotations and address after each submission.
A basic plan of work (timeline and key milestones)
Post invoices / proof
Weekly or as-needed in light of budget.
Cost estimates and funding sources
Estimated Budget: $250 - $500 USD per PR
Funding source: Community Fund (https://btcz.fund)
Currently seeking: $750 for at least two (2) PR submissions
Opposing arguments and responses
Vote should pass in this case - and as part of the required process I’m submitting this for consideration. If vote does not pass for using of community funds - we will then have to visit Tier 3 - emergency allocation of funds as written in the whitepaper - it may apply to this situation.