FastTech accept, listing on Coinpayments Proposal (on hold)

Good to have a chance to buy components for one of my hobby using crypto :nerd_face:

1 Like

Nice Nakiphzan! They have a bunch of other stuffs then Electronics (like clothes, office stuffs, toys etc…)
My goal is to show them a list / interest why would they accept us!
Our BtcZ price is not a matter (see their crypto list, they accept DGB and other cheap coins too), rather its another impact, because our price will only grow!

1 Like

I would go for this one! Need this one everywhere, would love to pay with bitcoinZ

2 Likes

@MeJutty 's choice:

2 Likes

also

1 Like

Overall value: 360,5$
Niice! 1-2 more item and Im able to send a serious Request!
Why would they accept us if we wont spend money there… (i mean minimum the core have to spend some…)

I would buy this for shure: https://m.fasttech.com/products/0/10046922/9623362-portable-solar-panel-outdoor-travel-emergency

And if i will search more i will get also other stuff… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Request Sent guys! Cross fingers!! :sunglasses:

FastTech accept request sent:

Please say some kind words under there!

1 Like

this is such a great idea @Vegan2Go

fingers crossed!

1 Like

Now they will list us asap!
:stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Great news! well done!!

1 Like

Is there any news since? I just discovered this website now and it would be great to pay in BTCZ, but it is not listed at the moment.

I am interested in vaping articles:

2 Likes

News is they are up to, but our gateway is broken at the moment sadly…

reqiest edited and got a form of proposal.
FastTech is ready to accept us, but they use Coinpayments services to do.
Marcelus and I did further steps to accept our new payment gateways, but there is no time intervall when they can integrate it.
So to get things fasten up a bit, we still could try this opportunity.

1 Like

Coinpayments listing fee changed. I got a new letter today from them.
actual fee is 100.000 CPS coin for the first year and if our volume has an avarage 5000 Euro through coinpayments, it will be free after next year.
0.1 euro/ CPS coin fixed rated on their site.

This means listing fee is only 10.000 euro only, and we can work out, manage, do more marketing to BtcZ be spent at FastTech, so we can achieve easily the avarage limit.
Not for only FastTech, BtcZ will be available to the whole 2 mln users of them, all personal and market users!
Its the best deal we got from them!

1 Like

Me parece muy bueno el trato!!!. Viva btcz. Podemos utilizar el fondo de vaults?

1 Like

Si, gracias! :slight_smile:

Coinpayments was nice again today! They said we can split the fee and pay the rest later this year. 5000 euro for start

3 Likes

Cuántos días necesitamos para juntar ese dinero?

1 Like