FB Groups For BTCZ Drive Follow-up (passed)

This is a follow-up proposal to FB Groups For BTCZ Drive, which as of June 8, 2020 (9 days from date of posting) has gathered 11 votes with 10 to 1 in favor of “yes” (Thank you community!). During the voting period a couple of issues came up which are now the subjects of this follow-up proposal. Community, please vote on the following:

1. On the issue of cost, how much are we going to pay the group owner?
  • 0.5 BTCZ per group member
  • 1 BTCZ per group member

0 voters

1. What would be the terms of payment?
  • Outright full payment
  • Equal installments over 12 months
  • Equal installments over 24 months

0 voters

1. On the issue of limiting the number of groups
  • 10 groups per country
  • 20 groups per country
  • No limit

0 voters

2 Likes

Very interesting proposal. I like it a lot!

3 Likes

Leaving a comment just to pump the proposal up.

3 Likes

Very nice proposal @plodoto!

2 Likes

All the proposals are related to expenses which is logical but I have some doubts. We are aware that the current price of our currency is underestimated with a value almost equal to one, this I may well understand but I do not understand why nobody takes into consideration the numbers before making a vote or before creating a proposal.

Someone puts clear rules to these proposals before accepting them, clear rules such as the value of each thing based on the value of the dollar or the euro and not in quantity in Bitcoinz, I think it is better to establish agreements based on an alternative valuta and not on Btcz directly, what do you think?since they will not remain with the value of 1 forever.

Is there no clear rule on which proposals can participate or a system in place to approve this proposal before it can be put to the vote?

1 Like

Thank you for your comment!

If I may read between the lines, I think your concern is about us either underpaying or overpaying the group owner.

From our perspective, 1 BTCZ for every group member may very well turn out to be paying too much. What if BTCZ grew to 10 USD each? That would be paying 10,000 USD for a group with a measly 1,000 membership!

From the perspective of the group owner however, in all honesty, I think they’ll see our partnership offer as amusing at best, fraudulent at worst.

Assume for a moment that I’m the owner of a group with 1 million members. What does it take to achieve such a number? Well, in the case of one of my actual groups, it took me 20 months to collect 48,000 members.

Now suddenly here comes some guys offering me 1 million BTCZs in exchange for the opportunity of their coin meeting my 1 million members. And then I realize that 1 million BTCZ is worth 90 USD more or less.

Now who is underpaying/overpaying who? I don’t know. What I do know is that if we don’t take risks (like the possibility of overpaying people), the value of BTCZ will probably be zero in the end.

At this point in time, in the fight to keep BTCZ alive, we need others more than they need us IMO.

As for the existence of a system on which proposals can be “pre-approved,” I’m not aware of such. But then for me personally, what’s laid out in BTCZ’s white paper is good enough.

4 Likes

Paying up front might turn out to be just a give away. The owner might simply accept coins and do nothing. Still, in worst case scenario one more person with wallet moving btcz coins :smiley: We need ANY form of exposure we can get. This is one of many ways of achieving it. I really appreciate your proactive attitude @plodoto and hope more people in this forum will take example from you.

4 Likes

As per white paper we need at least 70% acceptance before we can declare a proposal as settled so c’mon guys, have your say on item #3 :smiley:

2 Likes

Pumping comment so it goes up in the forum.

2 Likes

What is going on with this proposal? Pass or what?

1 Like

Plodoto the proposal has a 90% majority.

The secondary issues about the details of the proposal is another voting procedure which of course doesn’t require 70% majority.

A simple majority is enough.
This is crystal clear

1 Like

I think we are good to go and there is no reason not to proceed here. Just stick to what people decided in a simple majority decision.

Original post: (closed, double post)