First Meeting BtcZ Group Rome November 2019

I think it’s a good opportunity. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Its a private thought but its unbelievable that I can trust more in most of our members then in Real Life of my brother. Sad story, but the overcome is what I appriciate, that there are existing generous, honest, good hearted people and they all are inside BtcZ community!

3 Likes

I have more in common with you than with others. The same story I do in the family. The only one who can really hurt. You found a brother here. I’m with you Bro! Don’t be sad and we work together to bring smiles to the world. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If I can afford to be there, I will. Normally I would be able to, but for the last 3 months, my truck has decided not to work, therefore, I can’t get to work. So as of now, I do not have money. I want to go so bad though. I’m hoping something happens for the good so that I can make it to Rome.

3 Likes

Ok . Will be a pleasure. For we Will reserve a place free if you Will come. :slight_smile:
Good luck for your camión

2 Likes

Are we still doing this? I do not want to get everything together, show up in Rome and no one be there.

2 Likes

You think you Will come?

2 Likes

I will come :wink:

16-17 november, I agended it already! It will be a pleasure and a good occasion to present you the MincraftZ new features. And others …

Who more ?

2 Likes

you can count me in :slight_smile: i will manage it somehow for shure :smiley:

3 Likes

Perfect guys. Already made the ticket :slight_smile: directly from Mexico :slight_smile: i reserve every Rooms for the Moment :wink:
Please create a group in telegram or discord only for that. So i Will not close more Rooms if we no Need.

2 Likes

We are here :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This Is the private link for the group of btcz Rome 2019 :slight_smile:

https://t.me/joinchat/C1BI8RcgwVjGbHvbj_5ViA

2 Likes

Is the First meeting of BtcZ :slight_smile: you can t no come :smile:

2 Likes

Can you please inform me if you have any programs or plans for 16-17 of November? I want to make flights booking and I need to know when to arrive and when to leave Rome.
Can you also confirm that this meeting will happen? My flights will be non-refundable.

2 Likes

Hey meeting will happen yes :wink: plans are as folows… on Saturday we will have meeting and (hour will be discussed little bit more) but after 15.00 I guess after that we will have chats and we can go to pub or we can just hang around and discuss different things :slight_smile:
on Sunday we leave :slight_smile:

But if you wanna stay more i’m shure there is place for “vacation” style and to explore Rome :slight_smile:

2 Likes

:warning: Important communication :warning:
All participants must come with a black T-shirt. No prints. Unique color. Will be used to take photos.

use the telegram group for confermate that you coming! (and how many people are you to start organizing rooms.) or contact me directly in telegram. @FoxSystem

@Rokmikuz @Marcelus @FuZZyWilly @lerecidiviste @Oduvanchik @Vegan2Go @Nucashmining @Oduvanchik

3 Likes

A small activity suggestion:
Why don’t you guys try out and test
POS gateway (The APK is here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1hVTp5mt-82o9HmMRGND4ExjnMjqMZXdn) and compare it with Marcelus’ one?

1 Like

you will come? please write us in telegram or write a message to @Rokmikuz

@Oduvanchik @Nucashmining @lerecidiviste @FuZZyWilly

2 Likes