First Meeting BtcZ Group Rome November 2019

For each project, a team-building meeting is needed to encourage collaboration and understanding between the developers, all those who actively participate in the project and also for every other member of the community.

The first BTCZ meeting will be sponsored by Athena Crypto Bank and will take place in Rome.

Athena Crypto Bank fights scams in the crypto field and helps the less technological people to approach the crypto currency by giving aid and advice and offering various services.

You can find more information here: www.athenacryptobank.com

Athena Crypto Bank will pay for the overnight stay for all participants who request it.
If some people need to stay more than one night, inform the organizers in advance and they will arrange for your stay for free.

The meeting will last 2 days.
It will start on Saturday 16/11/2019 at 15.00 and end on Sunday.

Meeting schedule:

15.00-15.30: “What is btcz?”
15.30-16.00: “Mining and potentiality”
16.00-17.00: “Development”
17.00-18.00: “Marketing program”

Times may vary slightly and, once the meeting is over, we will go to some pubs together to continue talking in front of a beer or two!

We remind you that it is not allowed to take photos or videos during the meeting.
This will help preserve the privacy of the participants who do not want or cannot show their face (let us remember that we represent an anonymous and community currency, so privacy during meetings and on the team is of utmost importance).

Older and trusted community users will also participate in the meeting by private invitation.

We will share audio and presentation slides with them in order to involve even older members who cannot attend the meeting, who can interact with us online.

No live video will be issued on the meeting, but the meeting report can be told to the community by its participants, without any censorship, telling their own experience.

I would like to remind you that all participants must have a black T-shirt, without writing or drawings (we will need it later to take effect photos to be published on our social networks).

Everyone can participate in this meeting, including members of the btcz community and external guests.

Our goals are:

1. to help people who want to approach BtCZ and also to have a physical point of reference and not just online, and to show everyone that this project is not dead but is in the process of evolution;

2. create more complicity within the team itself and get to know each other better, so that the friendship between the members creates a more solid and more performing team;

3. further clarify the issues and possibilities of development of the BTCZ network: some mining experts and programmers will help you to better understand the project;

4. make a plan and discuss different points that can help the project (marketing, social, etc.);

5. drink a beer together and increase positive energy: D: the right mood always helps to make a project successful!

Do you think that meetings between btcz members can help build a stronger team?

• Yes, I think it is a good idea to organize an annual meeting, although it is difficult to organize it.

• I don’t think it is better to remain anonymous and continue the project online only

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

3 Likes

you can count me in :wink:

5 Likes

I’m in! It’s a nice occasion to meet use together.

6 Likes

It’s an honor to have you with us. A place at Celeste’s house will surely be assigned to you

I’d love to see you come too, Another place will be assigned to you given your work to this project, you two also have a beer offered by me :slight_smile: @renuzit

4 Likes

Great. You look like a hooligans. 600km by car?! :smile: 1 place at Celeste’s house is for you. Thank you for your help in sharing the link

4 Likes

Needless to say, a room will be reserved if they can come to:

@cryptorex
@VandarGR
@rizzman1000
And all the other programmers who contributed to the project like Egyptian Man, Kovach, NinjaPickles

I would be really happy and honored to meet you
:slight_smile:

6 Likes

I think it is a fantastic idea! I’m a broken old man living in the US, so I can’t make it. But this will be a bold move by those that can go, and will show people how committed the BitcoinZ community really is. If this meeting can be pulled off, it would not only give time for community brainstorming, but would also improve the overall image of the coin. People will see that BitcoinZ is alive and well. :heart:

8 Likes
7 Likes

hello good day

tink great idea will try be there

:smile:

6 Likes

I won’t be able to go but I’d like to. Will you organize online broadcasting of the meeting?

4 Likes

@GreyFox I guess you are from Italy?!
Cause We will be with my family in Bibione from august 24-31. Would be cool to meet with you!
We also go for a trip to Greece in October.
So we will have two trip, thats why I cant come for the meetup. I gonna work hard except these days to get back the money.

1 Like

no i m not in italy. i live out of italy. i choose rome becouse is near and chepest for everybody.

2 Likes

Oh really I remember now… So sorry my brain left out sometimes. Hard to like me for this. :grin:
I hope We can have a trip to Mexico instead to eat some real Mexican food and have drinks.
Viva Mexico! …but I love Italy and Greece too!

1 Like

You’re welcome everywhere :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I am looking into this and strongly considering it. Checking flights and stuff.

6 Likes

It would be an honor for everyone to have such an elder member like you with us, since you make such a long trip let me know if you come with your family and for how long. So that I book a bigger room for you and the family for every day you want to stay in Rome. So the meeting will be the excuse to visit the city with your wife :slight_smile: so I’m sure she’ll be happy too :slight_smile:

4 Likes

you are such a great Man Solid!

4 Likes

I wish I could go. I’m sure it would cost a fortune to fly from the US.

3 Likes

Maybe but if you dont pay nothing in Rome, and you find a offert, i flyght 1 time Whit 200€ Rome sanfrancisco Whit Norvegia low cost. I dont think Is so Expensive. New York have many offert too. Where are you?

3 Likes

It isn’t actually very expensive to fly to Rome from the US if booked this far in advance. I still need to get a passport. I’ve never left the US.

3 Likes