First Meeting Online 2020

So, do we have a final decision when and where we have a meeting?

2 Likes

Yeah…the decentralized decision making, got to love this :smiley:
Let’s do it through zoom and email Marcelus our emails so he can invite us? Does that sound OK?

1 Like

Saturday 11 , 7.30 p.m. (CEST) France/Italy/Germany time .

please write here what we need to do to participate. do you share a zoom link?
can you share it here? we use discord?

1 Like

Hey, Ok.
I will give you the meeting link tommorow at 7:30 pm for all who voted yes :wink:

3 Likes

Please Also share in the old group of the meeting

Maybe Is more Easy for the people that have interesting to enter and push the link there. Than contact you for the link.

Thanks

1 Like

It’s happen again in a couple of hours :slight_smile:
This time, it’s online ! next time, we all hope, it will be physical again ! Like Roma !

I will invite everyone that voted yes here to join the pre-meeting (and also some more, like at discord and t.me). The waiting room will start around 19:15 GMT+2, and co-hosts (asked on discord) will connect 30-45 minutes before…

See you :wink:

1 Like

Hola!!! El enlace de l reunion?

1 Like

Report from the meeting:

Please fill whatever you think is missing.

4 Likes

It was a good idea to meet @GreyFox! Thanks for proposing it. We definitely should meet more often than once every half year. Proposed next meetings are in the report.

4 Likes

Good meeting glad I attended.
Many good ideas and things in the works!

Best!

3 Likes

the truth that we’ve discussed a lot of things, we’ve figured out what the problems are. but we still haven’t been able to find a solution. you have any idea what we can add to our coin. to increase interest and usage? we can focus on privacy, implement anonymous transactions even on wallets like android. or we can make gambling the key of btcz, lotteries-poker-blackjack or think about how to integrate it into some sort of smart contracts or with other platforms like chainlink. chainlink is having a good success, both on dollar price and on btc price. we have to start figuring out what people are looking for and start stealing something good from other good projects. stealing is a bad term. more just take a cue.

4 Likes

I have just recently started to deep dive into all that this Bitcoinz project community has to currently offer and IMHO most needed is to Finalize/Organize it’s current fundamentals like Privacy and adding to wallets, Update the site with new offerings, Reach out to partners and Market more

These newer projects that have been made lotteries-poker work well and have updates coming. They are in final testing stages only, blackjack isn’t even public yet :wink:
I just found out there is a BitcoinZ image storage site?

Once we make good how to documents and marketing material we can promote them more.
These are in the works as well.

Looking at the traffic growth for other poker sites it take almost 6-12 months of slow growth before busy play.

I understand the idea of chasing fast growth ideas that are hot right now, those are already too late maybe, xrp was once the hot item too?

I care that there is good positive fun activity on this project more then the daily price.

Slow steady community driven growth is what I see here and I think its a good thing.

Best

2 Likes