We should organize this meeting and come prepared to discuss important matters and advertise this in the general channel marking ‘everyone’ about the meeting at least 7 days ahead to give others time to come too.
Since it looks to be a crisis meeting I would like to suggest some burning matters that IMO should be discussed:
- BtcZ algo - still ASIC resistant or needing a change?
- Long term bc dev appointment (rewarded with a worthy BtcZ sum) and responsibilities needed to be covered - @cryptorex would be a good source as @Marcelus suggested also because of his experience with @renuzit
- More aggressive BtcZ ad campaign and potentially also committing some serious btcz to that
- ‘Z team’ existence - it is deceiving and no longer looks serious; how about liquidating that since most of its members no longer do anything (even do not speak up their mind) or switched to other projects
- btcz.rocks website - status - people behind it and the future of this site
Please think of more ideas and suggest them here. This should not be just a 1 hour meeting.