Help wher is me money?

Please I dont have into me PC public key but where is me money? Help me please.

A new wallet and the same problem where is me money? Please help me because I dont maked transaction. Where is problem, Me public key is not in to PC. Where is money, Help.

I have to PC this files

Is the problem? Hack me account? Why I dont have me money? I dont understand.

1 Like

@cryptorex
@gilardh
Contact the admins

Hi,
The currency has not disappeared. It was transferred to another account and then transferred back to another account (see screenshot).
Who, how and in what condition this transfer was made, I do not know.
Best regards

But I dont have currency on me account ok? I dont have currency on me account. Why?

This is people t1gyx34vaBaRZNXt6Le3G8KKFty8T6JUhAL whych hack from accounts BTCZ communiti money maybe. Warning!!!

Maybe is it hacker from community because he know wallet BTCZ 1.4.0.

My money is gone and the community wants to have open pockets of wallets. I did it and I came up with money. No more will ever return me again. It’s a lot of money for me. If someone wanted to give me BTCZ here is the me address t1gPjUcXVSyE6kcKkDort8HV21g6buMqo5U

Thank you very much for the gift.

@gilardh @neca
Gilardh asked you in what condition the money was sent. And instead of answering, alert the community asking for money. We are here to help No to donate. So please explain, if you had password access, if your PC was turned on and as much information as possible. In this community we are attentive to possible hackers, but we are not here to donate. Help us understand why you have been hacked while many others are not. Maybe you find that someone stole them with access to your computer.

I am sorry.
The community needs the network to run. I opened the wallet described above. The wallet synchronized and there was a transaction I did not do. I occasionally let the wallet run as a knot as the community wants to be decentralized. The PC is a win 10 and the public key is out of the PC. However, the PC in the BTCZ folder is a wallet file. bat. Without this file, you can not run and let your wallet run. Is that enough? Donation is free, not mandatory. Since I’m leaving a knot I think I’m good at BTCZ. Excuse me for my English.

zip with password…wallet. dat

it is not possible. I’m recording the file under my password.
However, if you open the Wallet wallet again for wallet synchronization. the data is automatically created again but is no longer zipped with a password.
And that’s the problem. I opened my wallet for synchronization. But again, a new bat file was created automatically and it was a hack. Wallet is not save.

you ran your wallet on a malicious pc. Thats all. Yes Wallet needs some security improvement but not any company gives responsibility how you store your money. its like sueing your fiat wallet producer because someone robbed you on a train.

This is not true if the wallet had the option to wallet the wallet. would not this happen because my public key was outside the PC you understand? It has nothing to do with malicious PCs. If the wallet data file is run automatically and you can not always have a problem with it. Your example is totally out of date. The file is absolutely unprotected because it opens an automatically unprotected file when syncing.

This is not true if the wallet had the option to encrypted . Would not this happen because my public key was outside the PC you understand? It has nothing to do with malicious PCs. If the wallet data file is run automatically and you can not always encrypted have a problem with it. Your example is totally out of date. The file is absolutely unprotected because it opens an automatically unprotected file when syncing.

If the wallet requires synchronization of the connection to the net, you are always free of the threat password and it does not matter whether you have a malicious PC or not. The scanning soft hacker finds the address and it happens to me. Sorry but you are wrong. Or you do not want to admit it.

And I’m not the first to get it. I think it’s an intent, and it’s done by someone who knows it works. I’ve already found more accounts with this problem.

Big players will not save BTCz unless the wallet is protected when opened. This is crytical mistake Wallet BTCz.
Question? The question why was I attacked when I had a lot of money but there and not when I had a little money?