Listing BitcoinZ on Coinsbit

I won’t chat fight with you again.
Seems so you gonna vote NO to Binance listing too.
:laughing:

1 Like

is is a Decentralized exchange though?

I would vote for the Bronze package, as it has logical price for the exchange’s rank but I feel that we don’t need an extra second listing beyond the already voted Folgory one.

Maybe in the near future.

1 Like

No, it’s not, but you already know that!

1 Like

if you were careful, and you read, no one spends money from VaultZ,that is why it is the democratic vote, everyone votes as he thinks…
I just put a proposal to the vote!

1 Like

By the way VaultZ is also donation from miners.
Nucash let the community decide what they want and how they want to spend their money.
It is not Dev tax, nobody going to take away the vaultz amount and as I remember the whole has the order what percentage can be spent on what ocassion. Just read back what is VaultZ and how it works.
So yes some percentage of VaultZ can go for any type of listings.
Do you question why Bitcoin is listed on centralized exchanges as a decentralized coin while BTC centralizing money with beeing the main pair near everywhere?!

Yes FollowWings, VaultZ is donation from miners. That is why we have to be extra careful with these money. We have to double and triple check everything before we spend them and not auto voting yes to every random listing some random guy brings to our community.

Just because these money havent come out of our pocket straightforwardlly, doesnt mean we have the right to spent them at a glimpse of an eye, just like as they were premined. Because they are not! Miners have paid electricity in order for our communty to have these funds.

At real life, would y give 16k $ out of your pocket to some guy y have met 1 month ago just because he promises you “the sky with the stars”? I dont think so! These are your money, y will be extra careful with them.

But it is easy to spent money that is not ours, eh? Who cares about the possible conciquences? Will you, @Vegan2Go and @Florin_Indrie, take the responsibility if this listing will not go as you expect? I dont think so! Will you compensate any possible loses of our community members? I dont think so either, eh?

Who cares about responsibillities, all we care about is our rights, eh?
Our right to vote! Our right to create, change and close whatever thread, topic or voting we want! Our right to tell whatever we like! Our right to threat and atack those who dont tell what we like!
But when it comes the time of responsibilities, we are like “Oh, no thanks”, eh? Beatiful!

NOT!
I am totally against listing on the Estonian exchange Coinsbit!
Dreigon says it right, the exchange sucks, just pumping money out. One scam is traded there, there are no volumes, orders hang for months. It is better to realistically distribute the money among those people who have made the greatest contribution to the development of this project. Looking to spin a coin, consider listing on Pancakeswap. Many projects have already created wrapped coins for their coins. Binance Smart Chain will give X and a flight to the moon for BTCZ anyway. Happy HODL everyone!

:fu: How about that? Folgory was found out to be a scam after all

David, we stop Folgory, And we stop Coinsbit!, we dont have proff their are scame, we have a print screen for Folgory, and we stop For Coinsbit!.. Anyway,!

1 Like

the more i dive into this forum the more clear this picture is becoming… im not new to BTCZ but am to this politicized world im discovering around it. No need to inject on a topic that is already dead so ill remain nuetral for the time being, well maybe my opinion has been revealed by my remarks else where in the forum. Ill leave this one with a great job guys, ended where it should have.

p.s. Coinsbit???, Folgersoid??? lol… oh how clear said picture is becoming… wait, whats that?!? 'whisling" is heard as a strong wind arrises, “what could that be” i say to myself as i zip up my jacket, over my shoulder i hear the words of an older gentleman “looks like a storms a brewin”, turning my head toward him i give a menacing smile then continue on my way lightly speaking for only my ears to hear ‘yes it is… yes it is’…

:slight_smile: You know my name

2 Likes

You reply after 5 Months:))))0

1 Like