Micro Loans Project

no, unfortunately not - this is where the charity aspect comes in - we are lending it for free.

2 Likes

This is a great idea, I love it. I’ve recommended Kiva to many of my colleagues and have considered even using it myself.

2 Likes

Thank you everyone who donated so far!

1 Like

Lets vote on to support this project by transfering some fund from S.R. Charity or not!

1 Like

Vote Won! 20K is in Transfer to your Micro Loan Project!

Any news Bro? We are excited to see first loan project! :slight_smile:

Hi @Vegan2Go thank you for the follow up.

I am excited to share that we are ready to start lending via Kiva.

The total BTCZ donated as part of the initiative was just over $50.00 I also donated by making it up to $100 on conversion to Fiat and made the $100 top up to Kiva so we can start lending.

The conversion and any subsequent ones will be accounted for in this sheet:

I would like to hear from the community with regards to what type of projects we should lend to. Maybe a straw poll?

Thank you again to all who donated to this great initiative!

2 Likes

Good to see Bro!
Awsome job!
Well I think we Could roll.
How about a vote poll on all choice?

Why do not we use the forum, in this thread?

Can we somehow insert a poll in here @KOMETE4 ?

2 Likes

Please vote for a preferred category and region. The actual loans within the highest voted category and region will be chosen at random. Thank you

LOAN CATEGORY:

• Agriculture
  • Education
  • Refugees and IDPs
  • Eco-friendly
  • Livestock
  • Arts
  • Single parents
  • Health
  • Social enterprises
  • Food
  • Water and sanitation
  • Conflict zones

0 voters

REGIONS:

• North America
  • Central America
  • South America
  • Africa
  • Eastern Europe
  • Middle East
  • Asia
  • Oceania

0 voters

1 Like

Where have received a 25,000 BTCZ donation from a single donor. Thank you very much! We will use this for the second tranche of loans.

And another 20k! You guys are great! Generous community!

3 Likes

HI @Vegan2Go ,

Could you kindly take over the Kiva lending charity initiative? Having been banned from the Social Channel because someone is suspecting me of being someone i am not, i dont think it it is right for me to head this initiative. I know you are very charitable and you will do great by the community.

Many thanks!

Please reach out to Cryptorex for all the log in details to Kiva, I passed them on some time ago.

2 Likes

@Apelan Sure Bro, but I would suggest to you to take some rest for the moods to chill. We also take some rest.
Im sure if we all calm down, we can discuss the mysteries.
Im still waiting you back, but whoever supports the old chain hurts the community vision.

@Apelan Hey There! I havent seen you long time!
What is the progression statement of this Loan project?
Did you reach @cryptorex ?
Who leads this project now, who has the keys of it?
Where are our funds?

@Vegan2Go , thanks for reaching out. All details have been passed onto you (to @ cryptorex as well, long time ago)

Wishing you well with this project.

1 Like

Hey @everybody we can continue this beautiful project! I need someone who could handl it from now and take good care of it.
Please write to me if you are interested!

What needs to be done? On a regular basis

1 Like