Money to Managers and Payment System (not enough votes but done)

I’m glad that thanks to me you came back to write after a long time.

the community didn’t vote because maybe they’re all very busy going to the sea after quarantine. then what do you mean? If your goal is that you vote no, you can always contact your friends in the community and ask them to vote no. but the problem is that everyone here does their own business, and then criticizes others. i expect to see your proposal and see how much time you spent finding things for btcz

I paid poker site and changes that a freelencer is making because marcelus is busy, hotel for btcz meeting. i spend time for contact Ezdefi and Cryptomarketcap (if there you can read what is btcz is becouse i send 10 different emails) Who are you? If you have something to say, say it clearly.

I on the contrary your I tried this application, they are in 4 very used payment platforms and shopify must also arrive, the most used cms for ecommerce. the app works (I paid in usdt in wordpress and if they have some bug in google chrome can happen, i think the support is nice and respond me everytimes,. yes, is not a big company but for this you pay that) and I also put a server to let you try. Ungrateful.

the fact that I hurry to ask for the money as I did last time is because btc is falling and I don’t want to have to pay more. last time I also offered to anticipate them for plusbit. and we’re all waiting for our btcz because I’m the one who’s in a hurry. You participated there? or did you vote no there too?

we have to have usdt to pay, we can change them, we can give them to the community as last time or we can make a donation. if no one answers I offered to change them.

1 Like

I am here before you! I speak only when it matters. I always support in my way.
Thank you for the Coinmarketcap and the Poker contributions but this is not the case here.

People being busy going to sea is just an assumption based on nothing.

You say nothing to support the ridiculously large amount (in terms of BTCZ) you ask the community to pay to an almost non existing (in social media and our forum) person or group of people or company or whatever ezdefi is.

Recentrly you proposed for a member to apply for a manager should be registered for at least one year on the btcz forum, but you are OK?! to give 20 Million BTCZ (20% of the Vaultz) to a random internet entity which is not even here.

This is quite oxymoron, dont you think?

before criticizing you saw the reviews.? it’s a new company but I’m working on it and I like it, the support has always responded to me. they dont ask the 20% of the vaultz. they ask 1400 usd. i dont think is a lot and i already say that other services like this cost much more. (and maybe we can pay only for the payment system that is what is important and not for the wallet and google integration) so 1200 usd.
the problem is that btcz is down, and also for people like you and komete that come before of me… and after forget the project. sometimes come and say somenthing.
I talk to him and I talked to him. and from personal experience. I tell you exdefi in a year I’ll be as etherium after borned. I tried their technology, it’s safe, cheap, fast, are few like us. they have difficulty being behind social media, but they have integrated the application into all cms in no time. only missing shopify. and if you tested like me, you understand.
are meant to take a big part of the online market. I recognize an honest and winning company and Ezdefi is it.!
thank you for your opinion

people who speak just to say something. i continue to respond like 1 comment here (in opencart, another big cms for the ecommence)… only 1 word excelent
64 comments and every 5 stars. i m not interesting to the social, i interesting in these things. these guys working really good. and if you want i can report some comment here if you’re so tired that you haven’t even tried to read plugins instead of social.

Believing that ezdefi is a winning company is just an assumption and following that assumption is just like gambling.

On the other hand and based on facts ezdefi is not a winning company and we do not know if it will be.

If it ever become a winning one we can come back and pay (and more if if needed).
But for now they should pay us because they are being advertized through us.

These are not extensive reviews and could be just bots. Also, these nicks “name” followed by 2 digits

Kind of suspicious, don’t you think?
I would be grateful @GreyFox if, since you have such a good connection with the EzDefi Support, to invite one of their people to this forum so they could very briefly state what they guarantee?
This proposal requires 12% of our current VaultZ funds image
So it would be optimal if we spent it very carefully. I am not voting against it yet, all I would like to see is a some sort of communication with people behind it.

please monobody, use the plugin, try it. look at all the comments and then you get an idea. I’m definitely going to try to bring the ceo here. but if it doesn’t come then you don’t? you understand that this mentality doesn’t make sense.

only this comment, show you that maybe btcz will be used in 50 different website. I don’t understand if you want like me that this coin goes up. comments like " EzDeFi Is a Helping Star" you can understand if you test the plugin like me. please test it

Attacking the personality or mentality of others when they dont agree with you is not a way to convince them.
On the contrary it shows an irrational person who sticks to his point of view despite the observed facts. Of course this can be clearly seen at the choice of votation that doesnt support a change of mind.

I didn’t tell you anything. I said what’s true. you suggested that I wanted to hurry for what?

I answered what I think, if the btcz have gone low it is for people like you who this year has been absent. while people like me threw time and money. so if you allow when you say something like. why do you want to hurry …? do you gain anything?
no.
However, a vote was taken. I am sorry that many did not participate.
If you had any questions to ask, I would have answered you sooner. and I would have sent you the comments first. but you just wanted to vote no(you vote before of today). so today you want only criticize. you’re right, I just had to ignore you.

You are attacking again! Thank you for confirming me!
You havent answered anything.

Also showing some screenshots of reviews that one guy could write using multiple account (all at the same time and with the same text patterns at usernames) only strengthens my point of view.
So thanks again!

All these comments are made in the same time (4 months ago), again fishy to me.
I am being only careful here.
Since you have tested it @GreyFox maybe it is worth it. I haven’t and I do not run any web page needing such an app but it could serve our coin. I await for more people’s feedback before I make my vote. But there are only 12 minutes left till the end of voting and I feel such an expense should have more people expressing their opinion on this.
I would be in favor for any future big proposal to:

1. have a separate dedicated thread and not be a part 2 of earlier big proposal;
  2. have an information like (Please vote, 2 or 4 weeks vote) so it indicates a need for vote and a voting time

I’m confused - which vote is open in this proposal?

This one.
Managers vote still has 4 days to close.
It seems as we have here 2 proposals with 2 votings each with different voting deadlines.

We need much more information on this EzDefi before releasing 20million BTCZ.

We also need MUCH more participation from community to release this.

I absolutely love the exposure we could get from having a working plugin integrated with all these platforms, but this is an extremely large sum and just from the comments:

1. how well established is this company?
  2. will the maintain plugins as open source and continue to support updates? (CMS’s get updated often sometimes there are breaking changes) Are we to pay 1400 USD or so and have one shot at a plugin?
  3. We need a ton more participation to make such a huge VaultZ decision like this
  4. We should carry the proposal in its own thread with its own title and spread proposal address.

I love the much needed exposure into the market but overall its expensive, we have no details of how sustainable this company is, how much support we will get, this presentation of the proposal seemed confusing.

I don’t see it as passing either, we need 70% in accordance to the community paper. The community needs to ask more questions.

EDIT: I want to also elaborate @GreyFox is doing what he can to keep project moving and momentum and I appreciate it and I"m sure others do also - but we need as much fairness, clarity, and we need to set our egos aside. If we want to lead we need to encourage discussion and avoid bickering - it’s unprofessional. I’m not saying @Greyfox did or didn’t do this, but this thread caused a lot of community unrest that was much different from meaningful discussion.

4 Likes

thanks @cryptorex

finally the first technical question that arrive here:

1. how well established is this company?
  2. will the maintain plugins as open source and continue to support updates? (CMS’s get updated often sometimes there are breaking changes) Are we to pay 1400 USD or so and have one shot at a plugin?
  3. We should carry the proposal in its own thread with its own title and spread proposal address.

pity that they arrived a little late. The vote is over and the “yes” have not reached 70% of the vote, which means that the community is not interested in being in online stores. I will respect the community.

yes monobody becouse i thinked that was urgent the ezdefi and not the money for the managers. but i writed in the proposal “I hope that with the demo this time you can get a quick idea of the opportunity. Vote yes if you want to integrate btcz into EzDefi. I put 10 days for the vote because I don’t want the prices to rise again. If you think it is wrong and contrary to the principles of the community just reply to the post and I will increase the time.”
:slight_smile:
see you :slight_smile:

ps. you can see that 743 installation are make it… the problem is always the usual. people put more negative than positive comments. so the fact of not seeing any negative comment in 743 installations makes me think. but it’s useless to keep talking about it. the community already choose.

I apologize to everyone but I cannot understand why so many stories and why everything is being done this way, it seems that we are not using reason here. Do all proposals have to pass? Why does everything seem to move so fast?

I don’t understand why so many stories when these guys try to do something for btcz. I support greyfox and vandar in everything because they spend more time here than you and me. my vote is yours :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok wins 2 Milion and 34 milions whit the same votes. So i think Is correct do a medium
34+2/2= 18 Milion

18/5 managers= 3.6 milions at managers (for 6 mounths)

I think Is correct Also becouse the last votation less of 10 and 34 were the Wins. So a part of the community dont want spend and another want. I think the Truth Is in the middle.

Of course managers don’t have to spend it ( Or can spend only part of it). at the end of their work tell how they changed them and how they spent them

@gilardh @Nucashmining @Monobody @VandarGR @Rokmikuz

Please managers, send us your wallet and good luck!