Official BTCZ E-meeting schedule for 2020-2021

Hey all,

After speaking to some of the most involved BTCZ members, we have agreed that the most optimal solution would be to have four quarterly official BTCZ meetings per year. Since most people work Monday-Friday, Saturdays sound like the natural choice for day of the week for these meetings. The exact time and meeting setup will be announced below this post, on discord, facebook, floyx, and twitter social media platforms.

Here is the list of the upcoming meetings and main BTCZ events accompanying these dates:

• 12th September 2020 (3rd BTCZ birthday)
  • 12th December 2020 (Summary of a calendar year; Manager elections for Jan-Jun 2021)
  • 13th March 2021 (First 2021 quarter summary)
  • 12th June 2021 (Half a year summary; Manager elections for Jul-Dec 2021)
  • 11th September 2021 (4th BTCZ birthday and 1st halving)

These are the 3 month time intervals that we have set for now.

Stay tuned!

10 Likes

Excellent schedule. Fixed dates and wisely chosen periods for each Z-Brain online meeting :wink:

5 Likes

Awesome @Monobody! Thanks for putting this together.

7 Likes

Just a reminder - our next meeting is due in 3 weeks. More details regarding actual time/platform will come. Stay tuned!

3 Likes

@Monobody

Can you post here what time Will be a meeting tomorrow… and if you can past here the link zoom too.
Thanks

2 Likes
3 Likes

Next winter BtcZ meeting => 12th December 2020

2 Likes

I may only be partially available for the March 13th, 2021 meeting. One of my kids birthdays :slight_smile: I did add them all to my Google calendar though just now.

2 Likes
3 Likes

Can you please share here the zoom link for the meeting of today. Thanks

Heey @GreyFox links are on YouTube and on FB where it will be broadcasted live :wink:

1 Like

Ok
So for the other guys … here the invite

1 Like

Rok i try to partecipate but is not possible. There was publish only link for see the live… not possible partecipate at the meeting whit a zoom link?

Yes we keep it live and comments questions over chats. Else it would be a mess. We tried serval times to invite all to zoom but people tried to sabotage it, so the best is to interact over chat.

1 Like

I understand.
I didn’t know about this change.
Have a good meeting.

It was known some time ago, I asked you in chat if you wanna talk about poker :wink: you mentioned you want to lunch it together with ledger. :wink:

I dont thinked that we make this change. I thinked the important of the meeting was speak togather, yes i didnt wanted speak about poker becouse is not finish at 100% but in 20 days, there are a manager vote, and i m interested to speak togather about this … but no problem. The meeting It’s past :smiley:

1 Like

Yes, on meetings we talk about updates… so those with updates talk, questions can be sent so people respond… if possible during meeting else after meeting… every meeting starts weeks before… with slides so those slides can be filled and we all have open discussion about it :blush:
So usually speakers are the one who are on slides. Else we get confusion and two or three meetings ago we had some bad interruptions by some people. But ok no problems meeting is online everyone has access to it. So we all can see great progress on it.
Also I’m trying to make that radio station more active, so we will discuss to make you live about poker there. I was thinking of some good options. We gonna discuss on discord about it :wink:

Meeting this Saturday!

2 Likes