Poloniex exchange investigation

I would like to suggest Poloniex as a new exchange. They are listing tokens (yuk) so maybe they will list our coin. Their page says there are three ways to get added.

They are a top ranking exchange as well according to coinmarketcap. #15 !! With a 7.2 our of 10 exchange score.

Folgory was ranked 84th with a 4.1 rating. Glad that didn’t go through

2 Likes

Poloniex, is a good sugestion, I use their service sincer 2016, they are ok, and have an easy interface!

1 Like

And off course, if you want you can send them email, I talk with Polo în April, but who know, maybe some one else from Community has more Lucky!

The adress is: Please reach out to [email protected](mailto:[email protected])

1 Like

This is the first review of many on UK.trustpilot : " wanted to get my money out of there because they block trading when cryptocurrencies go up to stop you from making money, but they charge a 35% withdrawal fee. I can’t even transfer my money to another platform without losing a third of it. I had to start another investment with Southgatescapital. com afresh. They came through for me and I have made far more than I lost on Poloniex."

I read a couple more and they didn’t seem good. But I have no idea if they’ve just been review bombed. All the exchanges look the same to me. Only exchange I’ve been impressed with is KuCoin

1 Like

Kucoin was famous from its fake volumes

1 Like

The robot trader is what’s doing it for me. Not seen anything like that other than for Forex

1 Like

the Question is you use Kucoin now?, you have ann account on Kucoin?

1 Like

Yeah I have an account with kucoin, crypto.com, binance & coinbase. That’s all of them. Kucoin is the one I joined most recently and it’s the only one with a robot trader I can use

2 Likes

Polo is good! I literally have never opened a support ticket there and I use them a lot, for many years, with a small exception the period when the platform had been acquired from Goldman Sacks!

Their interface is quite easy to understand and almost everything runs smoothly. Of course there are some incidents that are not positive at all, such as downtime trading periods during some volume picks. But again which exchange doesnt have them? Such incidents were more frequent before, now are rare. I personally have not experienced one for a long time now.

Also the withdrawal fees are quite reasonable. For example and for the time speaking, it is 0.001ltc, 0.0005btc, 0.05xrp, 0.01trx. The least reasonable fee is for withdrawing doge which is 20 of them.

Lastly, KYC is not mandatory. Someone can open an account at their platform only with an email. Of course there are some limitations at such accounts, such as margin and futures trading and withdrawing ammounts, but nothing that an average user cannot accept and handle.

1 Like