Promotion proposal " btcz from people to people"

Hi,
as most of you have noticed, our community is not very noticeable which results in limited development.
My suggestion is to use the vaultZ tool to finance a promotion that will reward Youtubers / subscribers for creating new Btcz content.

I propose to pay 500,000 BTCZ for every YouTuber who does reliable material about BTCZ and has over 1000 subscribers.
We prefer to give this amount to his subscribers in the form of a reward (division and voluntary form).
The address of the portfolio to which we transfer Btcz must be included in the description of the film.
Each youtuber can take advantage of the promotion only once.
To request a payment, he must join the discord to a properly prepared channel.
It should be taken into account in the promotion that in the event of significant changes in the rate, the amount of 500,000 btcz may change.
limited-time promotion (until the end of 2021) and the maximum prize pool is 21,000,000.

You could create points that should be included in the movie “eg vaultZ BitPayLink lottery, our sites and forums and others”

My question is whether we are able to popularize the promotion enough to actually work and is the proposed direction appropriate?
Could the promotion somehow harm the community and BTCZ?
I would like to point out that at present it is only a proposal and the implementation requires the contribution of many people.

5 Likes

Yes!!! we can only benefit from promotion but sorry, No… social media influencers provide very low ROI, sending acquisition cost through the roof, you may and should be thinking “who the f**k is this guy?”, this should always be the first thought when someone says what iv said, especially if you have read some of my other posts, well just in the professional world i do consulting for marketing and brand awareness, and you guessed it, my specialty is crypto currency… and the nft/token unispace, guerilla marketing is my “thing” some may say, low cost high impact. Ok Ill jump back into what i was steering this comment ship toward and that is how far BTCZ can be in a short amount of time with the right direction. Myself, i have been an investor and consistent miner for over a year and only recently started to wonder why a project that i know is levels above the rest in all facets is so slow in growth when comparison is done. Barely moving forward given 2 intense bull runs this year, seemingly stuck in a perpetual bare market all by are self. Long story short, went looking for an answer, i think i found one, i know how to change our current position and i plan on doing so…

1 Like