Proposal for a set of marketing rules

I propose everyone does whatever he wants :slight_smile:

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

I think it would be great if we could rate the images submitted to the forum like we do for proposals. For #4, would it make sense to say:

“Create a place on the forums to upload proposed marketing messages for the community to review. This allows for any problems to be rectified such as copy write or spelling errors. The community will also be given the opportunity to rate the images from Strongly Dislike (1) to Strong Like (5) as a feedback loop for quality”

A bit of consistency can work wonders. It’s a yes from me.
Question about number 4, does this apply to images only or any kind of message e.g. I am currently writing a poem about btcz would this go on forum first.
Thanks.

Anything released further to the public should be shown because people can help with typos / spelling errors / logic problems (we all have them)

Guys, I can talk to my friend and we will be able to bring the project and the community to the top 10 in search and query krypoivalyut in general. I know it’s worth the good money. But I can talk to a friend and we will do the first work. You look and appreciate, pay the costs. For all of us, it will not be as expensive as for business. but we can do it. I can show the costs necessary and you will see that this is a minimum, but in fact, businessmen pay a lot of money to be in the top 10 in search queries and tips.

It only for Russia now

I see nothing has changed.