Proposal for Members recruitment

This is a proposal that has come to me through a telegram user who prefers to remain anonymous. It is not the first proposal of this kind that I have received, but if it is the first one that seems a bit more serious than the previous proposals and I think it could help the community, that is why I decided to waste some time in publishing it.

Problem statement
We have the opportunity to grow a little faster for a while, give more visibility to the project and reach some crypto enthusiasts who may decide to join or invest in BitcoinZ.

Mission Statement or Vision
We will surely get some new members in the community really interested in the project and maybe some will get involved in making the community grow even more and the most important thing that they love BTCZ!

Objectives to be achieved

1. Option - 600$
    Lam And Company will provide (5400) Active Telegram members to the BTCZ Telegram Group over a period of three weeks approximately.

2. Option - 1000$
    Lam And Company will provide (2,700) Active Telegram members to the BTCZ Telegram Group over a period of three weeks approximately.
    Lam and Company’s package of (110 Bitcoin Talk Members for 3 Weeks) will provide
    110 Bitcoin Talk Members who will post regularly everyday on designated Bitcoin Talk ANN
    threads, and are given the bonus option of posting on additional social media platforms
    provided. Members are Junior Members up, and will get paid to post with positive opinion
    regarding your coin. Posts are monitored by Lam and Company and will be subjected to
    monitoring for quality.

3. Option - 3000$
    Lam And Company will provide (2,700) Active Telegram members to the BTCZ Telegram
    Group over a period of three weeks.
    Lam and Company’s package of (270 Bitcoin Talk Members for 4 Weeks) will provide
    270 Bitcoin Talk Members who will post regularly everyday on designated Bitcoin Talk ANN
    threads, and are given the bonus option of posting on additional social media platforms
    provided. Members are Junior Members up, and will get paid to post with positive opinion
    regarding your coin. Posts are monitored by Lam and Company and will be subjected to
    monitoring for quality.

Preferred approach
I personally do not like the idea of paying people to write post talking about the project in ANN, the option that I find really interesting is 1, because we will have the opportunity to show the project to 5400 people and I am sure that many of they will fall in love with BitcoinZ as much as we do.

Benefits statement
Explained above

Performance and progress measures
Explained above

Risks and ways to address them
The possible risks are that they cheat us by sending us users who are not crypto enthusiasts, obtained in an immoral way or even that they flee with the money, but personally I think that we are dealing with serious people.

Other
Form of payment 70% in advance and 30% when they finish the work.
I do not have any link with this person and I am not responsible for what happens from now between btcz and them, the only references I have are some examples and captures of work that they have done previously and that has asked me not to publish to maintain the anonymity of these clients.

My only mission is to publish your proposal in the forum and if it goes ahead get in touch with them so that the payment is made from btcz.fund to your address and keep in contact with them to make sure that the proposal evolves until you get what agreed by both parties.

• Option 1
  • Option 2
  • Option 3
  • No

0 voters

I think the proposal is explained well - the only issue aside from the quality of people we get as you mentioned - is that this approach is not organic growth.

To me, it appears to be the same as buying community members - organic growth is much more robust and it also almost guarantees existence.

3 Likes

I totally agree with you, this is not organic growth, but I think that if we can build loyalty hundreds of users, because it is something that we have talked about and if there is a good project behind, this advertising is highly effective

1 Like

I too get the sense that this is buying “accounts”. I’d rather pay for display ads somewhere instead. We don’t need anyone to boost activity, we’ve already got that.

1 Like

I think they manage groups of telegrams related to cryptocurrencies, the comment topic in Bitcointalk I do not like anything

1 Like

I would realy like to put more effort to organic growth.

Once frend of mine said to me one thing:" Stop just looking at the Bitcoin and Ethereum, there is so much more. At least go and chech BitcoinZ and decide on your own if anything else beside these two will suits you."

Since then, I sold all my btc and eth, fell in love with BTCZ, put my effort to things I can do and they are simple things. I am not good in coding but I can contribute by doing official FB BitcoinZ page in my language, join slack and make stuff, logo, mine the coin, make wallets, show off, … I organize meetings with people in my town and make them familiar with the fact, that they already have their own coin! They all love crypto, but all they miss is lack of community driven project. They feel like they are not part of it. That only thing they do is buy and wait and pray. With BitcoinZ they can now contribute too!
In a period of one month, I manage to enlight around 20 people and they are all super excited about BitcoinZ and also made investment around $10.000. And this is organic growth. It cost me nothing, just to tell them facts.
And they are now spreading the word forward. And noone spend a dime on doing this nor anyone expect to make gain out of doing this.
It is its idea that drives us crazy. And it feels good, no matter what the prices are at the moment.

Therefore I would also spend money to advertise on right places than pay someone to say good words on ANN. It is not needed.
We realy only need people to hear about BitcoinZ, and the mission is done. It was only that I needed to hear about BitcoinZ. Nothing else. And it suck me in realy hard ^^. No good words. Just simple read of first ANN page and the white paper and Im all in.

We dont need to pay someone to tell others that this coin is good when they visit our site. Let them decide. Like I did!
If, then we need to spend money to reach people to tell them aboit BitcoinZ existance. And that is all what this coin needs. The rest is already there.

All in all this is just my point of view ; )
If community still decide to upvote for this proposal, then I support it too, but till then, if resources are limited I’d rather spend it for technique to reach and make more organic growth.

2 Likes

I know this is a little late, but it would be great to see the community has organic growth and incentives for being part of the community.

Creating the an inclusive community isn’t easy however it is achievable, if we did leverage shared knowledge and experiences within Crypto. Provided a community experience that any and every crypto investor, trader etc would want to be involved with.

This would mean, making sharing insights, for trading, mining, new coins, and so one.

Turning the community into a resource, access, and opportunity driven environment, where BitcoinZ is the foundation yet you come out with so much more.

здравствуйте! я новичок у вас , но мне нравится ваше сообщество. я пожертвовал на развитие . во благо! ребята , мы сами разрабатываем свой проект в сфере пищевой безопасности и противодействие агротерроризму. иногда к нам обращаются поменять фиатные деньги из стран , где есть диктатура и ущемление человека например Туркменистан. можно сделать в нашем проекте совместно с вашим обмен продуктов на BTCZ а продукты мы продадим за фиатные деньги в другой стране . вот и сообщество развиваться будет и спрос на монету и людям поможем узнать надежность криптовалют . Только нужно будет помочь местным жителям что бы их не блокировали в интернете. что скажите? скажите как мне здесь писать личные сообщения ? благодарю

Hello! I’m new to you, but I like your community. I donated to development. for the benefit of! guys, we ourselves are developing our project in the field of security and countering agroterrorism. sometimes they turn to us to change fiat money from countries where there is a dictatorship and an infringement of a person like Turkmenistan. can be bought at the BTCZ online store. that’s the community will develop and the demand for coins and people will help to know the reliability of crypto currency. Only need to help the local residents that they would not be blocked on the Internet. what say? tell me how do I write private messages here? thank you