ROME 2019 MEETING EVENT : some Rewards? (Passed)

Dear Community members, I would like to propose a special VaultZ payment to the five members who have dedicated many hours , much energy and personal funds for the creation of the 1ST Community meeting event, paying for advertising material , flyers, hotel rooms etc.

Of course it is virtually impossible to cover the real costs, however it would be nice to give out some symbolic Rewards , sending the sign to everyone that the people who work hard and believe to the project are rewarded by the Community.

Let’s say 1million BTCZ each for @Marcelus @Rokmikuz , @Tony_Kan , Kirill and of course @GreyFox (Greyfox).

Thank you for your participation.

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

2 Likes

This million will someday be worth a lot of money. I voted yes :slight_smile:

4 Likes

of course yes! Sadly i couldnt join to you.

3 Likes

I suggest double the reward.

3 Likes

That is very nice surprise. Thank VandarGR for idea. Terapass love your suggestion even more :smiley: I have not deserved even a milion.

3 Likes

Sure, but I think 1 mln BtcZ is too much, so I vote no for now. We gave 3 mln to Renuzit, our main dev. We should not be giving 1/3 of that for, granted an important, but still just a participation in a live meeting. Sorry to be a bit bitter but this it what I think.

3 Likes

hey you are not bitter. It is a forum here and we should express what we have in mind, this is always good guys.

IMHO , these payments for the devs was not a “once in a lifetime payment”, so Renuzit or any other developers could probably get much bigger payments if the Community enjoys improvements in the future.

Besides that, the valuation of both the btcz vs BTC and the Btc vs euro/$ had been higher during the dev rewards.
I guess that everyone is holding his btcz though :wink: :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Of course I agree that we are definitely not done rewarding dev work that we always need, especially nowadays! We have to continue doing it and that’s one of the most important application of VaultZ. To me it’s just too early to reward participation in live meeting with such an amount of BtcZ, I just do not think it is justified. Having said that, I do await for @Rokmikuz 's report and I’m keen to learn what was discussed apart from the live zoom stream :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Monobody

I think you underestimate the importance of a live meeting for this project. not to discredit the work of programmers, indeed, we all appreciate their work. but a coin doesn’t just go on with the technical part. it takes trust, dream and enthusiasm to grow the community. many of us had arrived at the meeting skeptical. Fearing that btcz might fail, we came out of the meeting confident that btcz will get far.

I think even with the money spent on this meeting, we could buy a lot more than a million. (I do not make text because I come from mexico, but also only kirill that comes from russia or rok or marcelus could have bought much more than a million). I think this was a nice proposal and not because they give me a million but because it’s a demonstration to the community that we reward the initiatives that help the project.

The live meeting, brought friendship in to the group, and more enthusiasm among the members who came. Now there are new projects that we have undertaken personally without even talking about it to the community, not because it is our secret, but because we want to see if we can do it before we present it. but what I can say is that every member who came to the meeting, is now working 5 times more for this project.
In my opinion, it is no coincidence that since the day of the meeting, the price is going up.

really thanks to @VandarGR for the proposal.

only one thing I would like to ask: who is @Tony_Kan ? didn’t come to the meeting. !?

4 Likes

@GreyFox @Tony_Kan is guy who has those excellent pens and those circle stickers. Promotional material, he sent me extra pens so that I could give to everyone :wink: my are those stickers bigger ones for outside use and fliers :wink:

And vine… Which is gone sadly :frowning: but if someone wants to buy it… :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

2 Likes

I see your points and totally agree with them. I am truly happy that this meeting strengthened the bond between you guys and I also share the belief that this coin has a bright future. My point is that you came to the meeting without the BtcZ reward incentive and starting such rewarding initiative (just for a participation) in my mind is a little bit too much. What about 2nd, 3rd, or 40th BtcZ meeting? Should all the participants in these be also rewarded 1 million? Why not since a precedent is there. IMHO VaultZ should be spent very carefully on dev/adoption and should never be thought of as 1 sat coin (in reply to @VandarGR 's point regarding current ‘value’ of it). 1 million BtcZ in my head is still a lot, I remember how I struggled to get my first mined million, and this is exactly what I think BtcZ is worth, way more than 1 sat and this is how it should be considered by all of us. Now, if you tell me that as a result of this meeting a new adoption plan is being put to action to increase BtcZ’s recognition, then I am all in favor of 1 mln rewards but so far I’ve not seen a new idea/initiative as a result of this meeting. Waiting for the report. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I believe VaultZ should compensate all of your costs regarding the promotional material you supplied the guys in Rome with. Thanks for that Tony!

2 Likes

Do not worry about me at all, let’s support only guys who actually went to the meet. I would give out 1 mln through the year anyway back to people. My bags are loaded long before :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m sorry, but I don’t agree. It is true, we went to the meeting without wanting to receive prizes, I paid my ticket and sacrificed my time and money, no to receive a prize. But I think it’s a nice recognition that vandar has made. about the online meeting report, I don’t even agree actually. I think if you wanted to know what we were saying, you’d take a day at work, and spent 700 euros like I did. Rok wants to do it, but don’t think it’s right. Regarding new ideas, there are and personally will be exhibited. When they are completed. I think the real big idea is the meeting. Seeing each other, drinking together, and strengthening enthusiasm. Hard to explain if you weren’t there.

2 Likes

I made my points. You made yours. I can obviously see that I represent a minority point of view based on the voting result, so not to worry. All I expect from now on is a fair (1 mln BtcZ) reward for every participant in any future BtcZ meeting.

1 Like

@Monobody, @GreyFox, I like both of your opinions :grin:

And I will stay neutral, like a good swiss guy :hugs::innocent:

For sure the paid price will never be lost, but reinvested in others future projects :v:

4 Likes

cost energy / btcz. the miner will have paid the full journey

Sorry but No. The community will not pay the member for partecipate. You participate, not for the prize. If the community later want to help or reward participants this is another thing. Those who participated did not ask anything. The community decided to give it. So if you have to come to the meeting and get paid, better if you not come. About the amount, btcz is evaluated based on the exchange rate with the dollar. When 3 million were given to the developer, btcz was worth a lot more. He could change them to USD and pay his expenses. If you change today Is less of 200 usd. (Before of the meeting cost 100!)

Thanks for your time

1 Like

try to go to mine 3mls you will pay 2500 in energy

Completely agree with you; as long as we express our opinion in a respectful way, everything is perfect.

1 Like