(moved from old proposal system)
(YouTube streamer) - contact withheld to protect their identity, for now.
Need more exposure to the gaming community for both: 1) advertising and use of our coin 2) on-board gamers to use their GPU to mine BTCZ for supplemental income.
Mission Statement or Vision
Global eminence and adoption by persons who are inclined to use technology is necessary to empower those same persons to educate masses and build organic growth.
Objectives to be achieved
- Growth of community - we can measure this in many ways:
- Social media growth
- Mining difficulty
- Increase in newcomers asking questions
- Integration of our payment gateways / payment solutions
- Step 1 - reach out and express interest in a partnership
- Step 2 - depending on response, have a voice meeting to discuss their thoughts and numbers
- Step 3 - update community on discussion and cost for sponsorship
- Step 4 - if vote is passed, execute integration
- Step 5 - monitor integration and that it meets the terms discussed
- Step 6 - payment delivered for sponsorship performed
Continue the growth path of BitcoinZ and its community to further aide in the journey to mass adoption.
Performance and progress measures
(please see "Objectives to be achieved " and “Preferred approach” sections)
Risks and ways to address them
- Failure to perform - this would require to seek assurances of continued performance of the sponsorship, but if refusal, our only recourse is to remove support from our social media platforms for the YouTuber.
- Delivery does not meet expectations - we would need to request adjustment of the exposure and reiterate the terms and the basis of the agreement - and allow reasonable time for the YouTuber to remedy.
- Failure after seeking assurances + reasonable time for remedy - community disassociation, removal of support from social media, no delivery of agreed budget.
A basic plan of work (timeline and key milestones)
(please see “Preferred approach” sections)
Cost estimates and funding sources
Between $500 - $750 for 3 months duration. Final to be determined, but not to exceed $750.
Opposing arguments and responses
- Too expensive - The cost would need to directly correlate to the value of the YouTuber’s time, subscriber or follower base, streaming frequency, time in the industry
- Ineffective - We need data presented to be able to measure ineffectiveness. This is where the objectives to be achieved section has outlined points of measurement. Adjustment to continued support of streamers can be assessed after data is collected.