Stop btcz cooperation with ccex exchange

Problem statement
Ccex exchange is now legendary for their poor services , their ultra high withdrawal fees , their long withdrawal latency, their periodic vaccations limited service with little or no support at all and of course recently for their refusal to update their btcz service being in coordination with our upgraded new algo.

This is an exchange which is causing only problems and it is a shame for our Community to have members trapped in their net of unprofessionalism (much harder words could be used here…)

Things are the same for many months with them and are only getting worse.

A typical msg that they send to their clients for their limited service :

"From May, 31 till approximately August, 31 we will switch to “limited service” mode for summer vacations.

We will: provide trading service, API trading service, C-CEX codes creation and redeeming, fiat deposits and withdrawals.
We will not: provide all cryptocoin and tokens deposits and withdrawals, support ticket service.

If you need your cryptocurrency to trade here or elsewhere during “limited service” period - please, deposit or withdraw it before vacation start date. Please, do not send any deposits during “limited service” period as they will not be posted to balances.

We will resume normal service after August, 31. We may resume normal service earlier. We may serve tickets during vacation period but we do not take obligation to do that.

Happy summer!From May, 31 till approximately August, 31 we will switch to “limited service” mode for summer vacations.

We will: provide trading service, API trading service, C-CEX codes creation and redeeming, fiat deposits and withdrawals.
We will not: provide all cryptocoin and tokens deposits and withdrawals, support ticket service.

If you need your cryptocurrency to trade here or elsewhere during “limited service” period - please, deposit or withdraw it before vacation start date. Please, do not send any deposits during “limited service” period as they will not be posted to balances.

We will resume normal service after August, 31. We may resume normal service earlier. We may serve tickets during vacation period but we do not take obligation to do that.

Happy summer!"

Mission Statement or Vision
Btcz has already enough exchanges which offer excellent services , with super fast withdrawals, good support and very logical fees.
It would be perfect to protect every single member of our Community and secure that everyone will have a flawless and nice experience trading btcz.

It is a shame having Ccex as linked in our main site or included in the btcz official exchanges list, a place where someone can easily either lose his time or even his money during his try to trade btcz.

Objectives to be achieved
A smooth btcz exchange experience for everyone.
No more members asking where are their money or why they paid so insanely high fees to some “hawks”.
We will be proud becausr all btcz cooperating exchanges will provide high grade services and will be all of them updated to work with our new blockchain (Ccex is the only which doesn’t!)

Preferred approach
We should immediately remove CCEX from every btcz exchange list , both in our official sites and the ANN bitcointalk threads and let every member know about this decision in order to be removed in every secondary site with btcz content.

Benefits statement
Btcz will have only trustworthy exchanges as partners.

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Awsome!
Would be goot to collect evidences about other untrustful exchanges what we have (fub.top, exrates, octaex) and step up against them too.
At this point I would like to ask for another chance to Cryptobroker.io .
It was the first supporter and also the first which changed to Zhash.
Cryptobroker.io said sorry for past troubles.

3 Likes

Drop it like it’s hot. :joy:

2 Likes

Open a new thread for cryptobroker, invite them and see what they have to say

2 Likes

Please remove exrates as well.

1 Like

I just want to remember that it has cost us a lot to add btcz to these exchanges, I think we should contact all of us who are not happy to try to solve the possible problems.

2 Likes

Having more exchanges I think is a good thing. More Exchange makes the project look bigger. But we can always warn new members that it’s better not to buy on that Exchange . I agree with @KOMETE4 We can write on the site that we do not recommend buying them. But eliminating the currency from the Exchange in my opinion does not center with the reliability of Btcz. But eliminating the currency from the Exchange in my opinion does not center with the reliability of Btcz. Obviously I would eliminate the currency from the Exchange just in case other coins begin to denounce the thing and rise. Just my idea.