VaultZ : Some gifts to our own developers first! (Passed - Done)

Dear friends and members of the BTCZ Community!

As you probably now all know , our VaultZ Community Fund is being filled up day by day.

At last , we have a constant and fair system , like an equal donation by all , something that we all together have decided for.

Recently Marcelus has developed (among many other apps like gateways and txtz extra features) an html table which is being automatically updated with the VAULTZ balance.

You can see this here (it is still under further development !)

As you can see we have almost 20m btcz and maybe it is a good time to start some first spending scenarios.

As you all know , Vaultz was founded for funding extra development deals , marketing deals , Community Subwallets (with the Hydra Structure which recently overvoted by vast majority) etc.

However I personally think that a symbolic gift before ANY other spending, to our busiest developers, should be our first spend.

Those guys have worked so hard for this ultra fair project without any payment , without premined funds, or instamine advantages.

I know that with my proposal I may be unfair with some guys who have thrown much work in the earlier stages of the project.

However in the current phase , I have tried to focus to the developers who have been here all this time , and they never stopped working despite the fact that our coin’s value was hit hard .

BTCZ Community will come back to all of you someday , when we will be even stronger , with another proposal for a symbolic gift to all of you.

However, in my humble opinion, we should start with some people who have lost nights and days , during all those last difficult months, by being here for everyone !

I propose to have as our first spending a symbolic gift list to those people as a minimal kind gesture for their hard work.

1. Renuzit 3,000,000 btcz
  2. Cryptorex 2,000,000 btcz
  3. Marcelus 1,500,000 btcz
  4. Rizzman 1,500,000 btcz
  5. Egyptian Man 1,500,000 btcz
  6. Kovach 1,000,000 btcz
  7. NinjaPickles 1,000,000 btcz

I recognize the fact that those sums, right now are very small for all that you have done guys.

I really hope though, that someday they could have a much higher value !

Any spending from the VaultZ Community Fund, small or big , would be imho inappropriate before a gesture like this.

I kindly ask all our members to show how we value the hard volunteering work by upvoting this proposal as our very first spending.

Thank you all !

Ps. After the notice of my friend Monobody , I have updated this section with this info :

All the above can be understood mostly by the most active members who have seen what all those guys have done for the coin without ever asking a single penny!
So I am adding a brief description here for each developer , for all those who don’t know them:

Renuzit has worked for many months as our major developer with many wallet updates , algorithm changes for saving us all from the ASICS , extra features for the coin like btcz.me and recently the protection update for shielding the coin vs the 51% attacks, just to name a few .

Cryptorex has been the heart of the coin from the very beginning , organizing everything. Just a read in our old and new ANN bitcointalk forum thread , would solve any question about this.

Marcelus is the btcz.app team leader , who has entered dynamically the coin’s world , offering a heavy workload :
He remade the coin’s payment gateways, with extra versions for platforms like Cubecart, he has worked for extra features for TXTZ , for an html VaultZ table with feed from the VaultZ addresses, giving its updated sum , based on the btcz value , and many more.

Rizzman and EgyptianMan (aka Equipool) have been highly engaged with the coin , with the most known work being the KioskZ and digitalEatZ for Rizzman and the well known Equipool app by Egyptian, which made btcz very popular in the equihash communities.

NinjaPickles and Kovach are members of the core dev team as well and they had dedicated much time , helping with
Payment Gateways building , updating and other issues which can be analytically reviewed in their Githubs.

As I said before there are many others like Faneatiku , Hyxt, Followings and some that I surely forget in older times , and this is why I have asked sorry for not listing even more guys in my proposal.
However we may come back with another proposal in the future when the coin will be even stronger for more people who have contributed in our expansion.

Except of the ethical dimension of “saying a big thank you” with acts to those hard working volunteering developers , this proposal would give a strong message to everyone out there in the crypto-space that btcz is rewarding the hard work !

BTCZ%20GATEWAYS

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

4 Likes

I strongly support this. Without these people this coin would be flat dead.
But please justify differential rewards to the above-mentioned people and include a rough summary of their input to the project. This will help the outsiders or people less involved to understand this vote.

4 Likes

And you should be included there too together with Follow Wings.

4 Likes

Indeed , this can be understood mainly by the most active members who have seen what all those guys have done for the coin without ever asking a single penny!

Renuzit has worked for many months as our major developer with many wallet updates , algorithm changes for saving us all from the ASICS , extra features for the coin like btcz.me and recently the protection update for shielding the coin vs the 51% attacks, just to name a few .

Cryptorex has been the heart of the coin from the very beginning , organizing everything. Just a read in our old and new ANN bitcointalk forum thread , would solve any question about this.

Marcelus is the btcz.app team leader , who has entered dynamically the coin’s world , offering a heavy workload :
He remade the coin’s payment gateways, with extra versions for platforms like Cubecart, he has worked for extra features for TXTZ , for an html VaultZ table with feed from the VaultZ addresses, giving its updated sum , based on the btcz value , and many more.

Rizzman and EgyptianMan (aka Equipool) have been highly engaged with the coin , with the most known work being the KioskZ and digitalEatZ for Rizzman and the well known Equipool app by Egyptian, which made btcz very popular in the equihash communities.

NinjaPickles and Kovach are members of the core dev team as well and they had dedicated much time , helping with
Payment Gateways building , updating and other issues which can be analytically reviewed in their Githubs.

Sorry if I hadn’t been transparent enough.
I just thought that everyone who is in the forum , has been in our Discord as well and they have understood that all those guys have done so much for the coin.

Ps. and many others like Faneatiku , Hyxt and many other in older times , and this is why I have asked sorry for not listing even more guys in my proposal.
However we may come back with another proposal in the future when the coin will be even stronger for more people who have contributed in our expansion.

Except of the ethical dimension of “saying a big thank you” with acts to those hard working volunteering developers , this proposal would give a strong message to everyone out there in the crypto-space that btcz is rewarding the hard work !

6 Likes

Thank you man !
You know that I would never include myself in a proposal like this hehe.

There are many people who have been active even among the “everyday” casual members of the btcz Community !

Hydra’s Community Reward Subwallet Management will take care for this :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I totally support this! Special thanks to Renuzit, Cryptorex and Bman from me. Also many thanks to others, but I wanted to share my opinion about the 3 mentioned before.

Also, I would support 500,000 BTCZ for you, @VandarGR. But this is just me and my personal opinion.

The VaultZ funds should be used first to reward contributors, don’t get trapped in paying exchanges again… BTCZ is already listed on a few and it’s not lacking any accessibility from the “exchanges” point of view.

One big YES!! for this proposal.

5 Likes

So much thanks for Vandar, that you collected and write down our feelings in this proposal.
Thank you so much for the core members who kept alive BitcoinZ in very hard times with all of your efforts and knowledge, for free. I must say you deserves even more, but I rather hope BtcZ will worth even more, to never have a problem in life any more.
I would also not include myself in any of the proposals. Im not that big. :wink:
Big YES for the vote!

5 Likes

BIG LIKE for this proposal.

4 Likes

Bro , thank you for your kind words!
Your contribution for the coin is beyond any description, you have been always here for everyone in the good and the bad times of the project, through storms and fire.

Together till the end :wink:

5 Likes

The proposal doesn’t appear to violate any fairness principles or harm to the BTCZ chain or its community.

Vote passed proposal approved. Thanks community!

(exercising no veto)

6 Likes

Hydra structure in action !
I am very happy to see this specific proposal being the very first one using funds from VaultZ!

6 Likes

The funds have been distributed according to the proposal, with the exception of Egyptian Mans (1,500,000).

After a discussion with egyptian man (equipool), he said he would forego receiving the 1.5million and I suggested we split the 50/50 with VandarGR and FollowWings.

Vandar and FollowWings have done a great deal of work for BitcoinZ eminence and marketing - and never did it for the money, but for the cause. So 750k each has been sent to them.

During this process we also swept the donation address (t1fHHnAXxoPWGY77sG5Zw2sFfGUTpW6BcSZ) and remitted the funds from this address, along with the remainder that was swept from the VaultZ addresses used in this proposal (t3fKRecuPaUCJqUa5YbFxN6swETy1wTVqrH and t3cLpLDoAts2Q7s3NsgRBnA2tARDyU6jo32) to the Community Chest multisig located here: t3hTi3fXhcjgjRktoiucUKRtDXxV4GfEL1w

9 Likes

I warmly thank you guys!

8 Likes

Thank you very much for this huge gift, special thanks to @equipool.1ds.us!
I do my best for all of us, everything I can to achieve our great future! The amount will be stored well!

6 Likes