VAULTZ : ZapBTCZ Wallet proposal (passed - in progress?)

Amazing news! Thank you for your response. And thank you @VandarGR for acting as a catalyst of this collab!

2 Likes

The first part of the payment will be sent ASAP!

:wink: thank you for your msg Miles!

2 Likes

Hey there Miles!

I hope you are doing well!

I just wanted to ask on behalf of BtcZ community for ZapBTCZ wallet progress, since it has been 12 weeks now since your last message. Can we count on it being released before 2nd half of this year?

All the best!

3 Likes

Hello Miles,

Do you have any News about the project please
Thanks Bruno

1 Like

Hey vandar,

Just wanted to know did you sent the payment to Miles ?
Hope no

Bruno

1 Like

Hello @Monobody - I am doing alright - hope you are well too.

I apologise for the delay and lack of communication on my side. It has been a hectic couple of months and amongst everything my time to spend on this project got eaten up.

I am going to look at providing the initial version by the end of June - this gives me a comfortable timeline to build to.

@brudu92 I have no issue with returning the funds exactly as they were sent by @VandarGR - if the community would like me to do so. I understand the frustration the long delays may have caused.

So as mentioned my intention is to release this to the code repo at the end of June 2020.

Kind regards and thank you for your patients,

Miles

4 Likes

Hey @milesmanley :wave:

I don’t have any doubts and i am not judging :blush:
I think the only thing that all people here wants it’s just a sign of life.
I don’t takes long to write something.

By the way i’m nobody to tell you to return something.

Just hope you can get us at least updated every weeks

Bruno

1 Like

Almost everything had been postponed for some time , during this COVID-19 pandemic, in many sectors!
@milesmanley thank you for this update!

We are looking forward to seeing the next repos for the wallet :wink:

Stay safe !

3 Likes

Hey @milesmanley,

I’m OK, not great, but OK :wink:

Thanks for your response and the update on the wallet situation. We could really use a fresh wallet :slight_smile:

I can see how these times are hectic as you are in the process of developing your node network. ZEL is doing great and I wanted to congratulate you and your devs on the initiative of using nodes computational power towards protein folding tasks via folding@home platform, very useful!

I hope we will have more co-op projects with ZEL people in the future!

Best,
Mono

2 Likes

How is it going Miles?

Will you have a present for us on our 3rd BTCZ Birthday on Sep 12th? :slight_smile:

1 Like

@milesmanleya Christmas present maybe?..

1 Like

Is this topuc closeble?

Looks like it. Miles is missing in action. Shame.

2 Likes

Any words up on the topic?
It reflect bad on you that you cant write what is the problem or why the project hanging.

@milesmanley … if you took the time to move the funds 1 month ago. you could take the time to answer us on this post please. I voted no because I think the project would have been useless at the time. Today It’s worse than that, You never delivered the project to us and you have already been paid

1 Like