What does Decentralization mean to you in November 2020?

If I asked you this question and you only had 30 seconds to explain it, what would be your best answer?

1 Like

Don’t know the word.

1 Like

:sweat_smile: Good catch @Monobody

So what does Decentralization mean to you in 2020

Since nobody is willing to continue this discussion and our forum has been very silent, I might start bitterly, but this is not my final word :wink:

Decentralization to me means no control or responsibility. Lack of these often result in wasted energy/effort of many people who do not act in a coordinated fashion. To me there is always a need for minimal centralization with critical number of charismatic people able to attract other skillful individuals to jointly push a given project further.

Your turn :wink:

2 Likes

I didn’t even know you responded. But here we go 4 months later.

Decentralization to me means no centralized authority, rights are granted by Proof of Work and anyone gets a fair chance.

3 Likes

#centralization is when a Head claims that he/she/it is chosen better, and gathering particules each hierarchy under with a determination of particule’s activity by stricted rules and regulations toward the most goodness of the head.

#Decentralization when particules of free willing separated activities determines the whole future toward equally the common Goodness!
Such like molecules despite anarchy or hurt of each other.

1 Like