What the Fud! Ok, this is why a DeComm Project is great or can be...just read please

Being an Investor and consistent miner for well over a year now, iv began to wonder as of late why the stagnant progress of this coin? in the same time frame iv watched many start up and surpass my beloved BTCZ’, this curiosity led me here, happy to learn of this forums existence iv dove in head first, arms at my side trusting i wont hit the bottom, i was right thankfully, just enough depth but it was close, nearly came out with a head injury after reading post and replies for 2 short hours, as i said it was close though, i did how ever get my answer to why such stagnation, the project is great, the vision is clear, the branding is a thing of beauty, i could only wish for half of my clients to hand me such material to work with, you can probably put it together at this point, i do consulting for marketing and brand awareness, specifically in the forefront of the ever changing crypto universe, tokens, nft’s, defi, protocols, red fish blue fish sam i am i do not eat green eggs and spam lol but you get the point, with the smart contract came with it a number of avenues that branch off, it can be a lot when stepping into for the fist time, even for crypto investors the world of ERC, BSC, etc… is viewed as the wild west, a lawless space where a rug is to be feared, a harmless pot of honey becomes a scary Honey Pot you don’t want to run in to in an ally at night, like a knife wielding vagrant that wholesome honey pot with out your money in its pocket and stand there as if to taunt you. But… this is the way of all worlds when at the beginning, for the brave that stick it out to make it habitable for all, they, me, we have made tremendous progress where with a touch of knowledge strolling around safely without fear is easy, and the benefits of being on the forefront of innovation is immense, iv see a post where it was proposed to have BTCZ step up and be recognized only to be shot down by fear and lack of knowledge, ill extend that maybe because this was awhile ago and possibly views have changed, iv contacted the proposer of that proposal to possibly prepare a pitch pronto (lol i cant help myself sometimes), I’m hopeful a second go around will garner more support because believe when i say the positive impact will be felt in your digital wallet, if shot down again i do have a plan B ready to deploy that will ensure, no that word is not strong enough, will guarantee we shave at minimum 2 of those boring zero’s from the value of your, my, our beloved BTCZ…believe me, I’m not fuddin around, to be continued…

1 Like