First Meeting BtcZ Group Rome November 2019

I am looking into this and strongly considering it. Checking flights and stuff.

6 Likes

It would be an honor for everyone to have such an elder member like you with us, since you make such a long trip let me know if you come with your family and for how long. So that I book a bigger room for you and the family for every day you want to stay in Rome. So the meeting will be the excuse to visit the city with your wife :slight_smile: so I’m sure she’ll be happy too :slight_smile:

4 Likes

you are such a great Man Solid!

4 Likes

I wish I could go. I’m sure it would cost a fortune to fly from the US.

3 Likes

Maybe but if you dont pay nothing in Rome, and you find a offert, i flyght 1 time Whit 200€ Rome sanfrancisco Whit Norvegia low cost. I dont think Is so Expensive. New York have many offert too. Where are you?

3 Likes

It isn’t actually very expensive to fly to Rome from the US if booked this far in advance. I still need to get a passport. I’ve never left the US.

3 Likes

I think it’s a good opportunity. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Its a private thought but its unbelievable that I can trust more in most of our members then in Real Life of my brother. Sad story, but the overcome is what I appriciate, that there are existing generous, honest, good hearted people and they all are inside BtcZ community!

3 Likes

I have more in common with you than with others. The same story I do in the family. The only one who can really hurt. You found a brother here. I’m with you Bro! Don’t be sad and we work together to bring smiles to the world. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If I can afford to be there, I will. Normally I would be able to, but for the last 3 months, my truck has decided not to work, therefore, I can’t get to work. So as of now, I do not have money. I want to go so bad though. I’m hoping something happens for the good so that I can make it to Rome.

3 Likes

Ok . Will be a pleasure. For we Will reserve a place free if you Will come. :slight_smile:
Good luck for your camión

2 Likes

Are we still doing this? I do not want to get everything together, show up in Rome and no one be there.

2 Likes

You think you Will come?

2 Likes

I will come :wink:

16-17 november, I agended it already! It will be a pleasure and a good occasion to present you the MincraftZ new features. And others …

Who more ?

2 Likes

you can count me in :slight_smile: i will manage it somehow for shure :smiley:

3 Likes

Perfect guys. Already made the ticket :slight_smile: directly from Mexico :slight_smile: i reserve every Rooms for the Moment :wink:
Please create a group in telegram or discord only for that. So i Will not close more Rooms if we no Need.

2 Likes

We are here :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This Is the private link for the group of btcz Rome 2019 :slight_smile:

https://t.me/joinchat/C1BI8RcgwVjGbHvbj_5ViA

2 Likes

Is the First meeting of BtcZ :slight_smile: you can t no come :smile:

2 Likes

Can you please inform me if you have any programs or plans for 16-17 of November? I want to make flights booking and I need to know when to arrive and when to leave Rome.
Can you also confirm that this meeting will happen? My flights will be non-refundable.

2 Likes