Listing BitcoinZ on Coinsbit

Dont start me this! I am here way, way, way more than you!

And I really hope you are not F1orin from various discord servers, some of which have very shaddy past.

And as a short note, you have answered nothing.

I am FLORIN GABRIEL INDRIE- AND I M JUST IN THIS PROJECT AT THIS MOMENT- PLEASE CHECK MY -https://www.linkedin.com/in/indrie-florin-gabriel-53494b28

As for what you wrote above-
I will let members of this community read and do their own research on what you wrote !, and if you have short questions about listing feel free to ask!

PS: And on other servers I don’t know have account!

AND YES I AM OK WITH THIS PROPOSER!!

1 Like

Calm down! There is no reason to yell! Or is it?

1 Like

I am calm :))))), i think i give up!- i must recognize, you win!

Yes! I agree! My reasoning with your… whatever! Keep going! You can reveal your real you!

I speak with facts that anyone can easily find with some reasearch and you speak with personal attacks.

You know this type of behaviour can only be explained through one way.

I dont think you want me to name it, as a pro you are.

I am not just in this project at this moment. I am here since the beginning and I will be here when your just project will be other.

i would encourage people to look here https://www.similarweb.com/website/coinsbit.io/#websiteMobileApps
for information about traffic to there website and here
https://www.similarweb.com/app/google-play/com.coinsbit.coinsbit/statistics/

for information about one of there two apps the other has no data

3 Likes

Yes can be a place where to look https://www.similarweb.com/website/coinsbit.io/#search and i am sure our members wiil find a lot off method to make their own research on any proposal!

After all, this is the beauty of a decentralized community, let each one come with input!

2 Likes

I cant say anything about this exchange.
Can we get a better deal?!
I feel a little bit rushed.
I would wait the Forgory listings effect, no not for the magical price rise.
I want our volume to be 100k plus constans.
We need volume of interest, to be able to trade, to run technology on top of it.

1 Like

I made my DYOR.
Those who reviewed by 1 also this exchange are bots with trust level of 1.
Who made 4 star votes from 5 are legit users with trust level of 10/10 and with review of 50-100+

I vote with YES

2 Likes

Well, actualy that’s a good idea. Because Coinsbit is a medium exchange that will give a good boost for BTCZ project. It is not necesery to go for a silver package, because on bronze package 2 pair is enoght for tthe boost, and that will draw attention. If that boost the btcz project they will make more pairs for free… :wink: And the price is not soo big.

3 Likes

Actualy we can do it in 2 easy ways/steps. First is we as a community rise this amount of money. It a 100 USD from 60 people. The other way is we all as community to switch and mine in a donation adrress… That s 1 or 2 days of mining…

2 Likes

yes do you own research and don’t use just one source of information
i just linked it as a source i found useful

2 Likes

I vote no because btcz will become popular and will be listed on any exchange for free

Im semi part agree with you, it SHOULD became popular by itself according to BTC father, but since than were only 5-10 coins now there are hundreds of thousands.
Still we are the cleanest coin with a super tech behind and an awesome community but we have to get an ignition toward the well worthy exposure.

No exposure - No volume - low price - cheap community wallet - no money for new technologies.

1 Like

You people are happy that spend Vault Z funds on centralized exchange listings. I vote no.

2 Likes

I won’t chat fight with you again.
Seems so you gonna vote NO to Binance listing too.
:laughing:

1 Like

is is a Decentralized exchange though?

I would vote for the Bronze package, as it has logical price for the exchange’s rank but I feel that we don’t need an extra second listing beyond the already voted Folgory one.

Maybe in the near future.

1 Like