Payment feature idea and Game integration?

Could someone figure out how to make it so you could send to multiple addresses at the same time with different values if desired? It’d make paying several different people at once easier, thinking paying employees or bills, or distribute tips if people use the kioskz in a restaurant

How about getting on a mmorpg or another game with microtransactions and having them implement btcz as a payment option

Just two thoughts at the moment, accidentally post in the roadmap thread

2 Likes

Haven’t made any full formal proposal because it’s not any full ideas yet

The dev who made it possible is moved away sadly…

1 Like

Made what possible? You talking about Anthony?

Nicholas, but I hope he will return.

1 Like

You’re referring to the making it possible to send multiple payments at once? Thanks for the replies

1 Like

I am using papal for my online store, its working perfectly, i am also using stripe for the same purpose. most of my clients are from turkey and other Asian countries, Some times they feel glitches while using this payment methods.

1 Like

Dear @jessicahansonpro sorry for the late reply. We would be glad if you could have a look and try out our newest Community hosted payment gateway involving BtcZ for shops.
We offer a free to use, zero costage super fast and secure solution, with every support for all the people. So you can really feel it is your own currency.
https://forum.btcz.rocks/t/community-hosted-payment-gateway/842

1 Like