PlusBit Wallet (Integration complete!)

Yeah, we just need to wrap up technicalities regarding VaultZ, but the vote went through.

1 Like

@Monobody i think that for not lost time, all people that want buy a milion, can send btc now directly to @PlusBit and when vaultz give us the milion is ok. it is not urgentā€¦ have todayā€¦ so plusbit can start to work, and the vaultz can take his time for pay everybody.
what you think?

1 Like

So far people that volunteered to buy 1 mln BtcZ are:
@Dio
@Oduvanchik
@GreyFox
@robkot
@FuZZyWilly
@VandarGR
Have I missed anyone?

2 Likes

Have I missed anyone?
yes ā€¦ i think you too :smiley:
and we finishā€¦

1 Like

Yes! thatā€™s 7 then, we need 7.5 mln

for the moment i can take 1.5 milion, if somebody want take 500k only contact meā€¦ or if you want take more ā€¦ it is ok.

its only for start fast. you can wait to give them to me and see if anyone wants to take them. meanwhile Iā€™ll pay for 1.5m so we can start.

1 Like

Please give address where you collect BTC.

1 Like

Sorry wasnā€™t active during weekendā€¦ what where how much count me in guysā€¦

2 Likes

Can I participate also? Sorry for delay please confirm.

1 Like

Since @Rokmikuz and @Tomason are the two new volunteers I will leave my space for you two.
I said before that I will step up only if we lack volunteers. We have each of these members:
@Dio
@Oduvanchik
@GreyFox
@robkot
@FuZZyWilly
@VandarGR
willing to buy 1 mln BtcZ each. We are short 1.5 mln so if you @Rokmikuz and @Tomason could split it 750k each that would be nice - please confirm it guys. Can we coordinate it somehow? It seems that @GreyFox 's idea with each transferring btc to PlusBit btc address and getting VaultZ BtcZ in return upon displaying btc transaction id is optimal. Unless someone comes up with a better idea?

1 Like

Just fine for me. Provide me with a valid btc address where send you the amount and done.

1 Like

Put me down for 1mln at 1 Sat!

Summary of contributors.

We could have a reservation list in case anyone from the listed people fails to transfer BTC to PlusBit address.

2 Likes

I can buy 2 or 3 mln., no problem.

In my opinion, PlusBit should provide as many BTC addresses as there are payers. Then everyone will receive an individual address, and in this case there will be no problem if one of the declarant does not send BTC. And enter these BTC addresses from PlusBit in this table.

1 Like

You can also add BTCZ pickup addresses for everyone and it will be OK.

1 Like

It will be easy to determine each payer, because everyone can send transaction id and to prove his payment.
At the same time several addresses for PlusBit possibly will be not good, because collection of all payments in 1 address later will cause losses with transaction commissions.

1 Like

I donā€™t think so. Two payers can give the same transaction ID. No trouble seeing in blokchain. One wallet can have multiple addresses generated and the fee is same like send from 1 address.
I just want to help. I donā€™t insist on how we do it.

1 Like

this is the spirit of community, I like this mechanism. If we resolve all things doing stuff like that we can afford all situations although maybe slowly

1 Like

Hey Fahim! Can you provide us your btc address or couple of them?