PlusBit Wallet (Integration complete!)

I think it’s better to have a single public btc wallet. where we have to see 0.075 btc arrive. if they get these the app is paid

@Monobody,
feel free even to erase me. I was here to support your idea (after approved), but if I have to take the coins out of someone, feel free to give them mine coins. The important thing is, if you and comunity need help, I’m here. if someone like @Rokmikuz has to be left without coins. with great pleasure I give him mine. also because he approved the idea and voted yes :slight_smile: I was the resistance and i voted no (I was the traitor of the community). :rofl::joy::rofl: it’s not right that I earn coins and he can’t. :slight_smile:
anyway thank you all guys for being so strong. sooner or later… btcz top 10 :slight_smile:

1 Like

@monobody I am @thatbro and I also oppose some reasoning that may seem outdated and may seem out of place when it comes to the common good of all. and I think it is the most correct thing and that we are all here to learn to walk in the same direction in favor of one thing (Best Project ever).

Let’s not change anything for now and stick to this document or it will become one big chaos.

So what are we going to do, can we finish this proposal, where is it that we are going to deposit, and how much?

We are waiting for the BTC address provided by the @PlusBit and then we proceed with BTC transfers.

Hello,

PlusBit BTC address is: bc1quhctwl7g3n4sa6rjd94ndz3e2lueen9dyy5pgyh80c0ar9kmmm3q0qs32r

Here everyone can check: https://www.blockchain.com/tr/btc/address/bc1quhctwl7g3n4sa6rjd94ndz3e2lueen9dyy5pgyh80c0ar9kmmm3q0qs32r

1 Like

@PlusBit
many wallet not support this type of wallet… maybe can you share also a legacy wallet?
i will send 0.01 btc here
thanks

1 Like

Yes, 1M or 750. For me best 1M directly. And we have to use only this single address?

People listed here:

are supposed to transfer their BTC to the BTC address provided by PlusBit and then we will work with @VandarGR and @cryptorex to release VaultZ BtcZ to these people, once the BTC transfer part is over and we have transferred the whole 0.075 BTC.

I have segwit address for now: 383GwKpS9RXQ5W1npGPERVXid5hTLB39yi
I hope this works
Best regards

1 Like

TxID:
08fe210ca72b942d62b45fbe6bc8650dceac90a8d7ecfeb9aaa626e59b6636e8

2 Likes

TxID
68cfdd15ab5bc5f89ee4e274d8276269f5fedadae4716ffa97a7768ef35df2c3

2 Likes

This is my Btcz address (t1Y4T47mbVhT4CwfEUKw2ErUB6XpByUFJbP), thanks to all. I hope the best and always here for you guys supporting.

2 Likes

Thanks @GreyFox and @Tomason I was able to find your transfers and I updated the excel.
Now all we need is to wait for @Dio @robkot @Oduvanchik @FuZZyWilly @VandarGR and @Rokmikuz
to transfer their BTC and we’ll be done with BTC part of it and arrange VaultZ transfers.

Before it was a discussion that we need a buyer for 1,5 mln. coins. If necessary I can buy 1 +1,5 mln. Monobody, please confirm.

1 Like

Hey @oduvanchik. It’s not needed anymore, please have a look at the excel file. We are spreading this payment over several users. But it is good to know that you could step up in case we have any complications with others paying their BTC part, thanks!

I would like to remember that in case it is necessary to contribute for another reason, either directly or as this occasion just an exchange I am always available. @Oduvanchik just stay tuned in case it may be necessary again for another contribution :sunglasses:

1 Like

I’m glad you are so confident about me. :grinning: I hope I will be able to donate more, but this is not guaranteed. :yum:

1 Like

TxID
e5d786658116a98f4574d301d62631d8ac420b610407fe1370ce9873c8dfb919

My BTCZ address: t1MZu93ZdVRC6iqg2GjfcQgYrZAAZzKFTHR

1 Like