PlusBit Wallet (Integration complete!)

TxID
793c2ec4bf83d45e369d126f50ab1a3db952dfcf737ef71dd87c3f44924181df

2 Likes

Hey guys @robkot , @FuZZyWilly sorry but can you make the payment of your parts, so we can manage our new wallet :grin::pray:

1 Like

Yes, ideally we would like to finalize BTC part by Friday or max end of this week.

I can buy 2 additional millions if they donā€™t do this until the end of the week.

1 Like

Iā€™m slow in action, so if theyā€™re willing, Iā€™m giving up 1,000,000 BTCZ this time.

1 Like

No problem. I will step up for you. @FuZZyWilly said he will be ready tomorrow.

1 Like

Tx id:
b3575caf8368e43a0c7e209c6da3bcd68a4d5189e5ab27a500431003ee5a6ec8

Done from my part. All we need now is FuzzyWilly and weā€™re good.

2 Likes

OK, Fuzzy Willy has just sent his bit with a little bonus :wink:

1 Like

Thanks to @Dio, @Rokmikuz, @VandarGR, @GreyFox, @Oduvanchik, @Tomason, @FuZZyWilly, and myself , we were able to collect requested 0.075 BTC and transfer it to @PlusBit. I would like to really emphasize here that this is a first volunteer VaultZ powered fundraising action we did in recent times and really shows power of our BtcZ family! Well done guys! :slight_smile:
Can you confirm @PlusBit that you have received required btc amount with a small extra bit? It should sum up to a total 0.07607695 to be precise :wink:
Once we get a green light from Fahim we can move to the Btc-BtcZ swap side of this proposal.

3 Likes

OK, Fahim received all the required BTC.
Well done people! We are moving now to the BtcZ side of it and that will conclude this proposal.

My address to send 1 mln. BTCZ: t1MZu93ZdVRC6iqg2GjfcQgYrZAAZzKFTHR

1 Like

BTCZ Address:

t1Y4T47mbVhT4CwfEUKw2ErUB6XpByUFJbP

1 Like

t1eGzwWRvJz16cFxF1ri2eVmsh7r4Mh45xu

Guys just a curiosityā€¦ Maybe somebody know:

how the release of vaultz coins works?
We write to cryptorex and he sends them from a wallet that handles him? This wallet Is shared wallet? Paiper? The address Change whit the time? if @cryptorex dies (itā€™s an example to explain my question). coins are lost? @cryptorex
Iā€™m just curious :smiley:. You could tell me how you planned this. Always if you can explain it in public.

Thanks

I have no idea, itā€™s probably dag somewhere in one of the Hydra proposal but the information is not pinned in the VaultZ discord thread. All I know is that itā€™s a multisig wallet and requires several members to sign before any btcz is transferred. It would be good to include that information here https://vaultz.btcz.app/ together with all the 18 VaultZ addresses.

Woo. I didnā€™t know that were 18 different wallets. was it done because if somebody hack one, the others wallet are safe or for other reasons.?
As I said, just a curiosity.

I was not involved. I donā€™t know why there are 18 of them.

OK, I am more educated now thanks to Cryptorex.

VaultZ takes 5% from every block reward and deposits in addresses that are listed in the source code here:

The first block with VaultZ started at block 328,500: https://explorer.btcz.rocks/block/000000806b0edc3e39108fa95c35d02ff58975388ca50141d10d7dd52deb13eb

The first address to receive VaultZ funds was: t3fKRecuPaUCJqUa5YbFxN6swETy1wTVqrH

When I generated the addresses to be included, I sent a copy of the keys to Equipool and Renuzit - so including myself, they also have the keys.

There are more than 18 addresses as you can see from the first github link.

1 Like

OK, thanks for the explanation. so theyā€™re not shared wallets. in the sense that Equipool e Renuzit donā€™t have to approve transactions. right?

1 Like

That is correct, yes.

2 Likes

Donor list for this proposal. Once again, thanks to those who contributed and offered to contribute as well to all the voters! :slight_smile:
1 Like