Woocommerce BTCZ Plugin, issues

After installing woocommerce btcz plugin, i get few problems.

1. woocommerce is not recognizing payment has gone through. The product is stuck in payment pending stage even when payment is taken.
    https://github.com/JordanGreenies/btcz.in_woocommerce/issues/1

btcz%20getway

2. another problem with ‘btcz.in’ is actually not requesting any money amount. Need for customer add manually money amount…

3. BTCZ prices are different between woocomerce plugin and btcz.in. Buying for 1usd most pay ~1.15 usd

4 Likes

Sadly FastTech cant support us until we dont fix this… Our future is just an arm lenght far!
Fix this please Coders!

1 Like

please help fix this… woocommerce BTCZ plugin not usable :confused:

2 Likes

It looks like the $18 conversion in 16392.7 BTCz (20.53 USD) is a Euro-USD conversion based :thinking:

This could be the cause of the API free version at fixer.io / the free version for me only autorise a euro based conversion.

Could you try to specify a euro base currency in the store instead of USD ?

1 Like

Yes you are right, no problem with EUR currency. I think they using old api
https://api.fixer.io/latest?base=USD
it can be fixed in 5 min…

1 Like

I think that the btcz.in gateway work fine.
I tested some GET url by changing the p_amount param by p_amount_usd, p_amount_eur,…

…the resulted data seems ok.

The API info section could be updated:
p_amount*: 25-1000000 BTCz/p_currency_code
p_currency_code: 3 letter currency code, leave undefined for BTCZ, list of supported here.

It could also be something like:
p_amount: 25-1000000 in BTCz
p_amount_ << currency code>> : in a fiat currency that <<>> is the code
… Not sure if it’s more clear …

But,
The code in the actual Woocommerce Plugin is (out of date?) here (line 186-188):

The arguments are also only p_amount and/or p_currency_code.
A p_amount_usd or p_amount_eur can not happen ?

Maybe this post should go somewhere more technique, on the github…
Anyway, let’s awaiting reactions. Something schuld be updated quickly :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

Guys I have noticed that there is always a +20% price increase by the gateway.

For example the price is 1000 btcz , the gateway is asking 1200 (all the funds are sent to yhe seller but this is not right, both the buyer and seller neee the original price!)

1 Like

Try to change the follows line in the btcz.php file, (line 178-189) and reload the plugin:

$fields = array(
					'f' => "create",
					'p_addr' => urlencode($MerchantAddress),
					'p_pingback' => urlencode($PingbackUrl),
					'p_invoicename' => urlencode($InvoiceID),
					'p_email' => urlencode($MerchantEmail),
					'p_secret' => urlencode($Secret),
					'p_expire' => urlencode($Expire),
					'p_currency_code' => urlencode($CurrencyCode),
					'p_success_url' => urlencode($ReturnUrl),
					'p_amount' => urlencode($Amount)			
			);

by

$fields = array(
					'f' => "create",
					'p_amount_usd' => urlencode($Amount)			
			);

** Removed the line with “p_currency_code” and updated “p_amount” by “p_amount_usd”.

Should get this result (for $10)

3 Likes

It’s working

But then all payments stuck with USD. fix jus edit p_amount_usd” to any currency.
Better than nothing. But for most users is big problem :joy:
We need something like this https://stackoverflow.com/questions/18365551/woocommerce-get-woocommerce-currency-symbol

4 Likes

Awsome Bro!
@renuzit Could you check it for us?

1 Like

Yep, all payment will be converted from usd only.

If you change the “p_amount_usd” by “p_amount_eur”, the payment amount will be converted from euro to usd (10€ will also show in the payment panel as like 12.53$, as with the none modified plugin).

I was unable to get a conversion from swiss franc (chf) or rouble (rub) with the actual btcz.in API.

@renuzit: I don’t found any source of the btcz.in API. So expected that I’m not know exactly the usage, I think the issue is around the fixer.io API that in free version only allow euro based conversion.

2 Likes

Thank you so much Simonas.
It is working with usd

2 Likes

I just tested the btcz.in gateway with some different currency code by using p_amount and p_currency_code parameters: usd, cad, chf, xaf, rub and eur.

The only one that was not just is the USD that also give the amount in euro based conversion…

Until this problem is solved in btcz.in gateway, I put a condition in the btcz.php:

if ($CurrencyCode == 'usd') {
			$fields = array(
					'f' => "create",
					'p_amount_usd' => urlencode($Amount)			
			);				
		} else {
			$fields = array(
					'f' => "create",
					'p_currency_code' => urlencode($CurrencyCode),
					'p_amount' => urlencode($Amount)			
			);				
		}

Hope this help !

2 Likes

Very much thanks for your Efforts Bro! <3
Noob question, which link can I share with FastTech for the working Woocommerce solution?!

2 Likes

Ideally would be that @JordanGreenies (on Github) update the project if someone as contact with. Or we could also fork it…

2 Likes

Thats the problem, we dont know who has the contact with him.
As I saw you forked it already :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yes, I forked it but I do the modification “on the flay” by testing it directly in the web server… Maybe the dev team could fork it and maintain the plugin?

2 Likes

So a small feedback on the Woocommerce plugin.

Because I’m think that the base issue is comming from the btcz.in gateway, and aslo that we don’t receive any answer in this forum from the developer, I decided to sent a message this morning directly from the “Contact us” form on the website to explain the problem. The automatic answer was that they will contact me back in 3 open days…

So the bellow message is for btcz.in team :

!! SERIOUSLY GUYS !! I have to wait until 3 days to expect to have a answer from you ? As a customer, maybe for a free use of the service, I would also never come back… Fortunately, I’m more as a simple customer!

The issue is serious, and as well if we have a workaround, It need to be fixed quickly ! So if you love the BTCZ community, support us (and give some feedback) ! can we continue to work with btcz.in or do we have to find quickly a other payement gateway solution ?

:wink: Anyway if it’s a free or paid service, BTCZ only will become stronger if we quickly solve issue like this. The community need to have more power of our related “free to use” services…

2 Likes

I don’t get answer from btcz.in. Reported 26 days ago… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

No answer in 3 weeks from btcz.in, and more for you @simbav (26+19 days ago :hourglass:) … We will have to adapte the actual plugins for a new gateway. it’s a shame :disappointed:

2 Likes