NOT GOING TO HAPPEN : Marketing guidelines, rebranding and redesign

No sorry. We’re using it for something else.

Best part… fuck off but leave Your work:) so we can use it later… so pro. Steal his work:)

Thanks for clarifying how confused you are.

This is a community. We’re here to serve each other, not our selves. If you don’t care to contribute and are only interested in your own profit, sorry you wasted your time… Have a good day!

3 Likes

You still have Pro graphic designers who wont follow any guidelines so why bother to sue that if all other graphic wont match ? As @Vegan2Go said it is a copy what already has been done in the past + cheap copy of skype etc. What is a point to use it if it is so bad.

Despite that that has ben YES voted by majority still is declined by choosen few.

So stop all this BS about community - You made a vote and vote was passed but it is still not happening. You are doing totaly different thing that you are writting.

Put more premature graphic and make no solid communication and current 30 will be 3 soon.

1 Like

Can you or anyone sustain making 30 into 3 and think that the coin won’t bounce back
It will. We aren’t here to line your pockets.

@equipool.1ds.us made a clear and concise point, yet you proceeded to showing your incapable or comprehending our goal and aim as a community.

While we like some of the proposal we don’t like the aspects of handing over freedom or decentralization.

Your team could have changed this yet, given your head strong stubborn approach that your way is the only way, we as a community cannot support a central command or marketing.

Your intentions are visible through your lack of effort to adapt and remain aligned with the community / white paper.

The community with succeed and will find its way to decentralization entirely, as an alternative to current centralized systems. Long road ahead but worth.

Best

3 Likes

I certainly hope it will succeed and best of luck. No sarcasm. What we showed required a specific approach and it wouldn’t work as a dilluted piece but I see by the recent fan arts that it’s going strong anyways.

So no hard feelings, try to understand our point as we try to understand yours, and best of luck.

PS. I updated the guidelines pdf IF anyone wants to use it as my last bit of help to this community. And this has absoluty NO strings attached. Use it if you like, don’t use it if you don’t.

PPS. Kassolar isn’t on our team in this proposal so „your team” might’ve been misaligned

link to the guide of mikeM https://drive.google.com/open?id=128tFMDs7zasQ_v2EpF5-OgLsXflC-A1z

I am in nobody’s team. But when I saw this proposal 1st it made me very content about this project. Finaly there will be pro approach and somebody to make clear communication - but You failed. Despite it is still 54% on YES.

Now we got some other rebranding by VR but lets be real it is 1/10 as good as this one was.

Hard to be enthusiast for the project if You keep failing. No exchange for longer time (coinbene, bitz) it is failure. Now no pro redesing and marketing. Instead we got so called fun are and jevlery… it is pathetic.

If You want for this coint to mean anything ever than do progress dont just slap your firneds back… and say it is all right… it is community.

The proposal is a mixture of peanut butter (awesome redesign) and jelly (centralized marketing team). I voted Yes for peanut butter,and would like to vote No for jelly if I had a chance. I think most people who vote No for jelly would be happy to vote yes for peanut butter if they had a chance. You see, vote results will be meaningful if peanut butter and jelly is separated.

2 Likes

No for both but contact Exchanges how much is the fee for changing our logo, and Coinomi or other wallets…
I assume around 3 million in BitcoinZ minimum!
To stay Decentralized it should to put together among yes Voters!
I didnt add the costs of already made Collectibles, Tshirts, Jeweleries, stickers and their shippment costs and our coders wasted efforts whose have to put away their ongoing projects and rebuild everything.
From another perspective everybody has the rights if its not agaisnt the whitepaper and the community to act for BitcoinZ on his/ her way!
If you want to build a purple color BitcoinZ site, do it, but dont force everybody on your view. I like the color, but we look more scammish if we change design whenever someone doesnt like the existing one.
Would you buy a coin which is at rebranding?
Definitelly NO! Why? Rebranding means the team gave up on their project or part of their project, or it means they want to hide the past of scams.
We could have a chair as a logo, it doesnt matter! > what matters is your belief on that chair! To prove that chair is your life, worth everything!
My chair is BitcoinZ! What it means the Decentralization! Noone is giving to you commands to do this or that, but we can work together improving it. Yes we have a Whitepaper not to build rules, rather to keep us Decentralized! BitcoinZ Is the Freedom! BitcoinZ is the team spirit! BitcoinZ is a lifestyle! its so much more then a coin. I would be very happy if the whole World would be Decentralized! And while we fighting for heir Bitcoin, we actually fighting for World’s Decentralization!
Okey as you wish, fee free to come up with another Proposal with the ability of choices or with a rebrand race if thats your goal…
But its cost nothing to build your own Web page and tweet your own promotes.

1 Like

I don’t have much left to say but I’ll point out that 54% of 64 votes is hardly a real vote in a community as big as this one. I’d wager 1/2 of those votes were immediately after the proposal was made by mostly people who saw the images and went “ooooooh, a new design” without reading the content. I had the same initial thought but when I read the proposal itself, my thoughts about the proposal changed.

So yeah, even if it was 100% of 64 votes, it’s still 64 votes.

2 Likes

Also, FFS… stop it with the exchanges. BTCZ is on a dozen exchanges. What is a new exchange going to bring that all the others don’t? Exchanges at this point are a waste of community funds.

1 Like

Dude go and check RL examples there is a plenty of tokens/coins that got huge gains after rebranding.

For example Lisk - got any idea why it got rebranded ?..

On what exchanges?

Trade satoshi and stocks.exchange - only 2 usuable… where r dozens ?

Have You ever tryed to use any other than 2 mentioned above ? Go and try.

We need some trusted one with volumne.

ATM we got 40k 24h vloumne… it is a joke.

I tried Cryptobroker.io, SE, TS, Ccex, Btc-alpha!
Ccex usually do vacation, but deposits still works fine and they are announcing it. (now they are on two weeks atm)
Ts is slow as hell but works fine, a bit complicated to set values…
Se doesnt have min-max trade price limitations but i asked them to fix it (against pump dumps).
Btc alpha could be as good as Bittrex in the future! No problem at all.
Ccex would like to accept debit cards in the future.
Don’t blame on our supporters! They keep us alive, if it has fake volumes like exrates and fubt.top … Go and tell them to fix this!

Dude

First of all with amount that You have You shouldnt be allowed to vote and do any actions:) Lets start there.

OFC 100 USD etc… moon etc… it is a joke. Max what it can hit is 0.01 ATM it is less than 700 USD 4 U

No doubt You try to sell jevlery :slight_smile: GL

Already dumped my amount what coused 26 ATM… and i bet it will got lower:)

I am sad to see how explosive the community turned against this. I agree 100% that nothing but fan art looks scammy.

Maybe this is an age gap thing. I dunno.

Either way, there needs to be some way to at least guide what is being used as promos. Fan art on Facebook is different. Promotions and marketing need to be positive and professional or the outside world will never come in. Especially big investors. Money is important to most people, they won’t throw big sums at a 6 min photoshop blend sadly.

I am not bashing learning photoshop! I learned when I was 9 and I only played in it unprofessionally for the next 10 years, now I’m learning how to use it professionally in the most recent year and a half. Learning is fine.

Branding needs to be professional to get attention

1 Like

Community voted YES

What now ?

Sooo any updates? Would be interested in the direction

community voted No actually.

Guess you never read the Community paper either. If you did, apologies, but clearly you should be away of why the community voted NO. Please read the comments regarding this proposal and how it is not aligned to the community paper.

2 Likes